Fledgling Freddie
Oi Glottis, Nzi is my former sexslave so be nice to him! :m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
let me guess, u suck?

Yeah, I sucked cause i played Albion.
You are uber cause you play Midgard...
Well, uber in the sense that cheating zit riddled kids play CS with bots, but still Midgard uber!
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
Yeah, I sucked cause i played Albion.
You are uber cause you play Midgard...
Well, uber in the sense that cheating zit riddled kids play CS with bots, but still Midgard uber!
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

ye i have aimbot on my daoc. so when i se u in rvr its like *bip bip naab glottis in view*

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
ye i have aimbot on my daoc. so when i se u in rvr its like *bip bip stud glottis in view*

I rest my case. :wij:
Regards, Glottis

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
aimbot... hmm thats for nubs!!
miss-all-bot is teh fashion!!!!

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Looking at Fujiwara and Korgons movie there doesn't seem much wrong with RvR performance in Midgard.

What do you want, a class that can instant kill any other class in the game? Oh wait, hang on....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Gibbo said:
Looking at Fujiwara and Korgons movie there doesn't seem much wrong with RvR performance in Midgard.

What do you want, a class that can instant kill any other class in the game? Oh wait, hang on....
a merc can kill a zerker in a 1 on 1 fight with relative ease
coin has 2 sides etc..

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
a merc can kill a zerker in a 1 on 1 fight with relative ease
coin has 2 sides etc..

yep, Albion is good, if u think about 1 on 1 fights

Merc
Mincer
Infil
Scout

and if u don't use bots:
Friar
Tic

but in fg vs fg mids always have the most util/healing :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
He is stupid. Just because a realm is losing population doesnt mean they are underpowered or need love. I cannot understand his reasoning since over the last few months DAoC as a game has lost players steadily, hence all 3 realms losing players.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Yep mids are hurting so badly in US:

Palomides/Bors/Gawaine - 2 albs in top 25 lwrp
Merlin - 1 alb in top 25 lwrp
Lancelot - 3 albs in top 25 lwrp
Galahad/Morgan Le Fay - 2 albs in top 25 lwrp
Tristan/Bedevere/Igraine - 5 albs in top 25 lwrp (highest position 16th)
Kay/Iseult/Pellinor - 0 albs in top 25 lwrp

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it was the following request that got turned down that caused him to quit.

"Midgard feel unfairly disadvantaged in RvR due to the small number bridges to camp around the keeps of Benowyc and Boldium. Warlocks in particular request that more bridges are added so that each Warlock can have a bridge to themselves."

Helme

Resident Freddy
To be honest, he's a fucking retard and so is most of the americans when it comes to Midgard, we are all the 'hate' objects of Mythic in thier eyes but to be honest we are the best fucking realm in 8v8 and the only thing we miss is - petspam.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Just give a decent charm and a petspammer to attract more kinds of players.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
I agree that you got the shaft on a petspam class, shoulda given you one of those instead of warlocks.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Arkian said:
I agree that you got the shaft on a petspam class, shoulda given you one of those instead of warlocks.
:( been said that mid will never get one

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
:( been said that mid will never get one

TBH that really really sucks. How the heck do you manage to do mobs like Talos without a silly number of ppl or a very very long fight?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Arkian said:
TBH that really really sucks. How the heck do you manage to do mobs like Talos without a silly number of ppl or a very very long fight?

fix the to-hit code or the encounters so they're not so stupid?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Arkian said:
40 people raid and it might be doable, sounds fun doesn't it?

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, probably not a bad alternative if there's no chance of them getting a pet class.

Mind you I don't understand how the whole hit code/resist rate/level thing is working as I've had some very very strange results.

My sorc level 35 DD hits about 5 times as often as my level 50 lifetap, but for 1/3rd of the damage (128 vs 179 delve). Noticed this against cyclops teuchesters while scroll farming, and it seemed reliably so.

Back on topic, do EU mid players feel mid are lacking anything badly in RvR?

Bloodclot

Banned
midgard need petspam in pve. and not another stupid class that is killing ppl in 1-2 secs in a few buttons.

village people is roleplaying PVE atm on pryd/hib with 4x animists at least to do arty's etc. and its a joke. on midgard we need to tank mobs 10-20minutes so fop is required. now its just doing danos with 3 animists without fop and it completed in a few seconds. we are abusing the animist + the resist/hit code (create lvl20 ani's on all bb accounts) to the bone to get our stuff easy and fast. we are lauging at the luxury pve stuff hibernia has, since we didn't have it on mid (not talking in pl tho).

Back on topic, do EU mid players feel mid are lacking anything badly in RvR?
when warlocks are nerfed midgard is fine in rvr. but valkyre's need some serious help. oh and give a side snare style in Left Axe spec :).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
don't think i've even seen a valkyrie yet, I was hoping for some decent tank fights. :mad:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think rvr is pretty balanced atm, just a few things that in my opinion really aren't in line:

- moc buffshearing (75/50/25% resistrate)

- tendril spamming, all banelord spells interrupting (give it a reuse timer and remove stun component or sth)

- ml9 pets (just.. fucking fix it. especially ml9 sm pet)

- grapple (just remove it or give reuse timer, but remove bodyguard kick in timer aswell)

next to that i hate insta interrupts / stun on mincers and insta interrupts on a bonedancer with a passion but that's just game design..

fg fights are really enjoyable atm, it's usually long and challening fights and most guilds show respect to eachothers fights :)

hm i guess i went offtopic :p oops!

and yeah mids need a strong pve class, i dont see a good reason why not.. and give out of group endbuffs to hib and alb aswell so its more fun to solo pve on a tank :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
and yeah mids need a strong pve class, i dont see a good reason why not.. and give out of group endbuffs to hib and alb aswell so its more fun to solo pve on a tank :(
Give bard end on shaman then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom