EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllffffffffsdsssssss

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Cannot wait, will be nice to finally make the decision of what characters to roll.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah me too. Am liking the Black Orcs and Choppa's at the moment.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The official unveiling will be in Leipzig at the Games Convention. We'll have Paul and Jeff there to show them to you and reveal all kinds of juicy new exclusives.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The official unveiling will be in Leipzig at the Games Convention. We'll have Paul and Jeff there to show them to you and reveal all kinds of juicy new exclusives.

Is Paul going to show the High Elves and Jeff the Dark Elves, or vice versa. It needs to be answered or life as we know it may end.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie

Make sure that you post some high def video footage. I am getting sick of shakey cam footage, which merely shows some other idiot fumbling their way around the keyboard (When it should have beeeeennn mmmee, it is my destiny I tell you).

We need some quality game footage. You can pass that up the line to the US. Some decent game movies. Show off the animation of the main characters, that can at least show where the game is at. Without giving away any trade secrets.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well, i wont mind the trade secrets tho :)

(i wont tell anyone)

Poag

m00?
Is Paul going to show the High Elves and Jeff the Dark Elves, or vice versa. It needs to be answered or life as we know it may end.

They will be doign it in stand up form. Each will say one word the other will then say the next word.

So

Paul: Hello
Jeff: Lipzig
Paul: Its
Jeff: Good
Paul: To
Jeff: Be
Paul: Here

And so on, thus to create the maximum dramatic for the entrance of a flaming orc

Nate

FH is my second home
aww man, I wanna meet Paul and then introduce him to Bluesky..then they will notice how they both sound exactly alike...then Blue can do voice overs for Paul on his vids! Then I'll say something about coal mines and other Northern things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom