edlina lag hack

W

walkerb

ive noticed when i hit edlina i always miss !!
i blame hack and yes all other wardens to!

T

Turamber

I've noticed that when I hit Edlina I hit like a girl. Sadly when I try to make the best use of my realm abilities, by carrying Ed's shopping, I find that it strafes out of view and lags so much I end up picking it up 3 times.

I am going to report Edlina to GOA for hurting my back :(

K

Krissy

WARPING HIBBY!!!
HAX HIBBY!!!

we have no prof but were still posting

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by walkerb
ive noticed when i hit edlina i always miss !!
i blame hack and yes all other wardens to!

When you hit you miss? :eek7:

thatZ r sum oobz0r hax

M

mskin

io musytbsay immwiht awlkermonnthisnoine. edlinnaism hack oof then yoo

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Turamber
I've noticed that when I hit Edlina I hit like a girl. Sadly when I try to make the best use of my realm abilities, by carrying Ed's shopping, I find that it strafes out of view and lags so much I end up picking it up 3 times.

I am going to report Edlina to GOA for hurting my back :(

:clap: :clap:

Turamber: The Peoples Lifter.

C

Cernos

Originally posted by Turamber
Sadly when I try to make the best use of my realm abilities, by carrying Ed's shopping, I find that it strafes out of view and lags so much I end up picking it up 3 times.

You need to buy the RA Shopping Lifter.

J

jamiesmallicus

ref dirty alb caster cheats

hello all
from my experience there are certain casters who do purposely cause lagg for there own benefit.. not gonna mention any names cos u guys are well aware of who u are.but as the saying goes if cant win by fairly why play(never heard that saying my self but sounds good).
would also like to say this is not going out to the majority of the alb casting population just to thes ones that it is blatently obvious something is wrong.

said my peice now will shut up
bye

jimjam smallicus

Z

zapzap

Nerf people runing 2 movies listen to musik irc icq msn yahoo playing 4 accounts on 1 pc just to lag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or iam doing it wrong teach me the trick /cry

Careless-Zapsi

M

Myddrin

What Jamie said but..........the game is still fun overall so most people must be playing fair lol

/cheer

P

paldius

or move left - right if mezzed press some on the blue border on top make uber lag so you warp all over the place, pretty dumm if some has to play like this :) just fight like a man (for some a woman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom