Eden - Seasonal Freeshard

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Currently playing here. Thought i'd post info about it

Basically, it resets seasonal, everything resets except your professions (if I read that right) to stop people being eternally over-realmranked.

I'm on alb / Tarvi and Jimmyjangle

It's basically TOA But without Masterlevels and Artifacts (so 101 stats, 10% bonus to cast speed/melee speed, 25% healing etc etc) Also uses NF RA's and the NF Map - Currently 2000-3500 players online during various peak hours (significantly more than live)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Currently playing here. Thought i'd post info about it

Basically, it resets seasonal, everything resets except your professions (if I read that right) to stop people being eternally over-realmranked.

I'm on alb / Tarvi and Jimmyjangle

It's basically TOA But without Masterlevels and Artifacts (so 101 stats, 10% bonus to cast speed/melee speed, 25% healing etc etc) Also uses NF RA's and the NF Map - Currently 2000-3500 players online during various peak hours (significantly more than live)

I think its more the rr caps increase over time

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The plat generation is proper fucked on the server atm, barely any salvage items (unless you can get a df diamond group together and farm for 5+ hours), only other way to generate cash atm is selling template items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom