Eclipse 1st RvR video

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Like slayn and others said this was back in the day when there was no SI no toa nothing etc we used to run 1 druid and that was from one evening of play that slayn just decieded to record some fights we had.

Brings back some good memories :)

Looking at it again there is a few old alb pugs in there vermillion is in there so I guess PE pug and then after there is valle in a mid group who was mm if I'm right after the alb fight!

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmmm:)) eclipse ppl ruled! redb, slayn, lorelei, furb, bfr, ramble, lourker, cauldron, lati, dorga etc. lovely ppl:D

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
I have Sotl2 movie lying around, Talen inf pov in fg :D

Can probably upload if you are interested

I have this one too, but does anyone have Sotl1 ? Been trying to find it for ages, but i have never heard it mentioned anywhere so i only presume it exists because Talens movie is called Sotl 2. Also anyone have any ancient classic footage from when GOA ran the first ever (and last pre cluster ?) cross server event for a group from the top two guilds from each realm. So possibly people from LoE, Sotl, Warders, Nolby, Eclipse someone must have frapsed a little bit?!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Rhana and Ctuchik, I think in your eagerness to spread your negative views you are totally missing the point. You are comparing like 3-4 year old rvr material to present RvR movies?

no i'm not. even comparing to a few other pre ToA movies its pretty "meh"

OF pre Toa MM movies for example?

but then again, i have issues with hib playstyles no matter what era they play in so maybe i'm a tad biassed.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
It's also from one evening's footage and shot on fraps on a computer that really couldn't handle the extra cpu load.

PFFT! Don't lie Slayn :D it's clearly recorded with gamecam, it even says so in the movie :p

<3 Ed, shoulda sticked to ze hero mate, was such beautiful play!

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
PFFT! Don't lie Slayn :D it's clearly recorded with gamecam, it even says so in the movie :p

<3 Ed, shoulda sticked to ze hero mate, was such beautiful play!

what is gamecam you weirdo? the copywright message on the movie is the shareware programme i used to edit the fraps footage and add music etc.

i miss hero so much. bard was fun in its way but never clicked as much as hero did. if i get to play Warhammer it'll be Black Orc all the way methinks.

xxx

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
/wave

Hey hey, I've been looking for that vid everywhere! I miss my Chanter (and Eclipse /lub!)

What's going on with EC now? still rocking?

Dook/Tucke

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Will any Eclipse ppl play warhammer? will the guild be reborn there?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sotl1 is basically copypasted to Sotl2.avi :D

so nothing to see in Sotl1.avi :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom