Eckish! When is Gold eidition being released in England?

Razieth

Fledgling Freddie
The title pretty much says what i wanted to say :p Any help here would be appreciated

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
this being the daoc boards, and toa comming out soon, I´d think he would be referring to the package known as "DAoC Gold" which contains 1 classic, 1 SI and 1 ToA client :)

I could be wrong though

Retrakith

Banned
Addlcove said:
this being the daoc boards, and toa comming out soon, I´d think he would be referring to the package known as "DAoC Gold" which contains 1 classic, 1 SI and 1 ToA client :)

I could be wrong though

Nah I know, I was joking ;) But erm, I have no idea when it is out :touch:
Sorry

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
27th Feb

Incidently the other DAOC games have been discontinued from what i can see - currently its impossible to buy a new copy of the game (unless someone still has it in stock somewhere)

Amazing for people wanting to return to the game for TOA

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
it´s GOA´s distritution we´re talking about.. who said it makes sence?

was in a EB/Game today... they _still_ have no idea when ToA will arrive (one of them even told me he didn´t think it was being released before august... says more about EB then GOA but anyways :)))))

Razieth

Fledgling Freddie

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Addlcove said:
it´s GOA´s distritution we´re talking about.. who said it makes sence?

was in a EB/Game today... they _still_ have no idea when ToA will arrive (one of them even told me he didn´t think it was being released before august... says more about EB then GOA but anyways :)))))
Sigh, makes me wonder where the hell these ppl left their brains. If he had bothered to look in his release book he would find that TOA still has a release schedual in our books (GAME) as 17th feb, Same date as the Gold pack and the stratergy guide. Whether or not we'll get it in on the 17th is another matter considering what GOA said last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom