Echo on Teamspeak

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
I've been having problems with echo on TS the last few days ( when I speak, the others on TS are getting echo from me ).

I didnt have that problem before, it just started 2 days ago.

My speakers arent on, so I guess that isent the problem. Could it be cuz my headset is worn out? or something wrong with my mic?

I tried different Codec's aswell, but that didnt help.

Im on a german TS server, but I guess that cant be the problem or?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
make sure that your sound recording control has microphone selected

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
make sure that your sound recording control has microphone selected

Where do I find that?

I guess in control panel, but im not really very good with computers, so if you could tell me where, that would be nice.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Where do I find that?

I guess in control panel, but im not really very good with computers, so if you could tell me where, that would be nice.

Control Panel -> Sound and Audio Devices -> Audio Tab -> Sound Recording section -> Click 'volume' -> Check microphone if not already checked/uncheck the other two.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Control Panel -> Sound and Audio Devices -> Audio Tab -> Sound Recording section -> Click 'volume' -> Check microphone if not already checked/uncheck the other two.

there are more than just 2 more options;) you can change them accordingly

though, aslong as WAVE is unticked you wont get the echo... but if line-in/microphone is ticked, they may get to hear you, depending on what slot its in on your puter;) hope i didn't confuse you

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie

I tried doing that, when I click "volume" I get 3 "options" I can tick/untick :

Recording - Line Volume - Microphone ( Is that correct ? )

And then you want me to untick "Recording" and " Line Volume" right?

I have everything written in danish, so im not sure if its all correct.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
You can go to the speaker at the right down concern and looking for a speaker sign.

1.Double Click on it, Go to Properties ----> Playback ---> make sure you have tick micphone option ---> click ok. Then go to Microphone -> Select Mute.

2.Go to Properties ---> Recording -----> make sure you have tick microphone option ----> click ok. Then go to Mircophone ----> Tick Select.

Once that done you should not have much feedback.

If there is feedback still. u can try Advanced below Mircophone option ---> And untick the mic boost --> click ok.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
You can go to the speaker at the right down concern and looking for a speaker sign.

1.Double Click on it, Go to Properties ----> Playback ---> make sure you have tick micphone option ---> click ok. Then go to Microphone -> Select Mute.

2.Go to Properties ---> Recording -----> make sure you have tick microphone option ----> click ok. Then go to Mircophone ----> Tick Select.

Once that done you should not have much feedback.

If there is feedback still. u can try Advanced below Mircophone option ---> And untick the mic boost --> click ok.

Ok, i'll try that.

Will see if it works later tonight.

Thanks.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Can i ask what sound card you using too coz I think that may have something to do with ur sound manager too. If the option above isnt working.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Can i ask what sound card you using too coz I think that may have something to do with ur sound manager too. If the option above isnt working.

I've given up on trying to fix it myself mate, I need to get someone to look at it for me.

Thanks for trying to help me though, much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom