EC Raid on a regular basis 1th December.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Meh other thread was unsticked, guess a mod couldn't/didn't change the date so just reposting for a proper date and sticky...

Since "frozodo" is going away on his holidays I'm gonna run the raids with his mod sheet - permission fully given

Date: 1th December
Time: 7pm gmt
Meeting: Volcanus Haven [Excal]
We do: EC on [Excal] first, then moving to EC on [Prydwen] - we won't do tart, scalars or whatever we might come across stricly on schedule please so don't bother to ask.
BG: Will be up on Chiala 15 mins beforehand. BG will be locked 7:05pm gmt. And reopened once we are done with the first EC.
Lotto: All rolls will be /random 1000 - Rolls I don't see, won't count. There will be 3 lotto's each raid:
1) EC Arti
2) Scrolls
3) Items
Notice that if you win the arti you are NOT allowed to roll on anything else for the rest of this raid.
- You must be lvl 46 or above to roll.

See you there

Mod sheet as follows:
Each done EC encounter will add another 50+ untill you win a charm. If you are on the mod sheet and attend to the raid under a diffrent character name than the one listed please notify me.

Won Charms

Brinseh - won charm 13/11
Marilena - won charm 13/11
Lucchino - Won Charm 20/11
BBshoomer - won charm 20/11

+200 to roll

Mushroomia
Enlil
Buppor / Bupporcita
Static
Blaegh
Minishee
Gennala
Anffou
Druall

+100 to roll

Manaftw
Crill
Samoan
Khaidy
Sagax
Armanna
Laraxgray
Lauranthas
Eri
Ruthlesss
Irhot
Goirr
Arbolito
Shanyna
Cayalana
Lifonous
Bellowing
Buffysvamp
Gyrandiz
Teagur / Fritz
Oceali
Ademist
Heelt / IB
Cardaor
Venatoreeg
Wukie
Cuida
Urshula
Ylidras

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be there, Manaftw..or i can bring an animist and just roll for my menta...either way doesnt matter to me..got enc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom