ebayer

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
lol i see that tyka is up for sale on ebay again

plz ban this account imo stop all the pishy trading

oh and slap the new owner for putting his name on the description lol

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
so in 1 month we will see Tyka again farming sylvans near AF for cash - sad tbh :D

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
yet another whine post, really if you feel that way about ebayers, pm him tbh.. instead of starting a chain reaction.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
there are a few accounts like this, Hibernian Bikes, everyones had a ride, its a shame

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
yet another whine post, really if you feel that way about ebayers, pm him tbh.. instead of starting a chain reaction.

I dunno tbh.

Trading accounts is against the CoC for fairly good reason. Just look at the crap thats gone on recently, drops stolen from Galla raids, peoples accounts 'hacked', another post here to remind the community that account trading to those you dont know IRL (and perhaps even then) is something that we should be against.

In general our guild has a policy of not inviting account traders, they are often drifters/sightseers who are more harm than good in the long run, and I welcome oblis warning.

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
I dunno tbh.

Trading accounts is against the CoC for fairly good reason. Just look at the crap thats gone on recently, drops stolen from Galla raids, peoples accounts 'hacked', another post here to remind the community that account trading to those you dont know IRL (and perhaps even then) is something that we should be against.

In general our guild has a policy of not inviting account traders, they are often drifters/sightseers who are more harm than good in the long run, and I welcome oblis warning.

So you do know? you start off saying you dont know then launch into 2 paragraphs of what you DO know :)

What guild are you in exactly? from the tone of your post i have a fair idea.

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
A account that have had multible owners
wow that must be the only one on the server
good info
BAN ofc and give him 30 days hard labor making new autoreply's for goa.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:

Hearts of Fire so I hava a fair idea you were wrong

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
So you do know? you start off saying you dont know then launch into 2 paragraphs of what you DO know :)

its a figure of speech, when i say 'i dunno tbh' I guess I should have said 'I dont think so tbh', my bad slang.

Im from Hearts of Fire, and I dont see what was wrong with the tone of my post. This a forum for debate, and i made a well structured argument against a text that argued that notifying us of ebay accounts served no purpose. Whats your problem?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you know that apart from guild, you can also measure people's bodyparts by looking what the write in a forum. :rolleyes:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Divinia said:
Did you know that apart from guild, you can also measure people's bodyparts by looking what the write in a forum. :rolleyes:

:clap:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
ironic the guy selling tyka is IN vengeance and was allowed to join, and he is also a well known name in the *leet* sector of daoc players. also its funny that the original tyka, sold him - just my view ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
I dunno tbh.

Trading accounts isnt the problem, i know 3 people (2 who have played since release) who have traded/bought accounts at some point that are good, decent people who wanted to try other classes/realms and couldnt be bothered (or didnt have the time) to lvl another toon/account all the way to 50 just to be able to sample another aspect of the game.

Some trades go sour, sure, but please dont paint all those who buy/trade an account with the same brush.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:

How do i find a girl with large breast then? :D

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Trading accounts isnt the problem, i know 3 people (2 who have played since release) who have traded/bought accounts at some point that are good, decent people who wanted to try other classes/realms and couldnt be bothered (or didnt have the time) to lvl another toon/account all the way to 50 just to be able to sample another aspect of the game.

Some trades go sour, sure, but please dont paint all those who buy/trade an account with the same brush.

Yeah sure, just cause your an account trader doesnt make you a bad person, im sure the majority of traded accounts dont lead to problems later, but some do, and the more times they are traded the greater the risk. Ive had young guild members scammed by account traders in teh past, seen them steal drops, or just swap back and forth between owner every other day to the point where I couldnt keep track of who was playing. I guess my experiences of them have been mostly bad.

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
its a figure of speech, when i say 'i dunno tbh' I guess I should have said 'I dont think so tbh', my bad slang.

Im from Hearts of Fire, and I dont see what was wrong with the tone of my post. This a forum for debate, and i made a well structured argument against a text that argued that notifying us of ebay accounts served no purpose. Whats your problem?

Did i say there was something wrong? dont get yer panites in a bunch over it :p

It was the I DUNNO TBH bit, but as u say i didnt take that as it was intended it matters not a jot. I dont agree with Ebayers as they are generally shit at the char they play. and there is the whole scamming thing.

I was unfair on my comment about guild, sorry.

To say you didnt know and then go on about it was a bit contradictory and i assumed you were in Vengance :) soz.

Hugs and kisses all round. :kissit:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
lol@this thread :D
Without Div, these forums would suck so much :wub:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Crash said:
ironic the guy selling tyka is IN vengeance and was allowed to join, and he is also a well known name in the *leet* sector of daoc players. also its funny that the original tyka, sold him - just my view ;)

Crash....if i didnt know better, i would say you are the REAL Sherlock Holmes here!!
Did you find this info all by yourself? :eek6:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
ban everyone...except prisma's American friend...

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
Did i say there was something wrong? dont get yer panites in a bunch over it :p

It was the I DUNNO TBH bit, but as u say i didnt take that as it was intended it matters not a jot. I dont agree with Ebayers as they are generally shit at the char they play. and there is the whole scamming thing.

I was unfair on my comment about guild, sorry.

To say you didnt know and then go on about it was a bit contradictory and i assumed you were in Vengance :) soz.

Hugs and kisses all round. :kissit:

cheers, panties now untwisted. /hug.

Natswoo

Banned
Chrstffr said:
Ban owner.

trade whores are fucking up the game.

Naa its toa that is doing that btw gifv more ppl in emain early morning plz :D

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Angara said:
lol@this thread :D
Without Div, these forums would suck so much :wub:

Judging by that reply you must be in the guild <Divinia> on mid/pryd? ;)

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom