Ebay

Keitan

Banned
What do you mostly buy at this time of the year ? with haloween/xmas comeing up in then next few months ill rep each usefull awnser ! :):drink:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nothing and save the money for bars :D

Two things. A: Piss off the kids for not having any candy at the house and B: Woman in a nurse costume any halloween :D

Correction: Drunk woman...but not too much.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i dont generally buy anything halloween/christmas decoration wise i make them myself but ebay is bloody great for those gifts that you cant find in the shops (or you can find but cant afford) like i got b2 the battle star gallactica box set (original series where starbuck is a fella!) for under a tenner and a kukri knife another time.

however if you dont make your own decoratios then ill bet ebay sells all kinds of great halloween stuff like rubber skellingtons and pumpkin carving templates etc

the things i buy most of from ebay are rupert annuals (old ones from the 50's etc) because i collect them and you cant imagine the number of shops you have to scour to find the exact year your after.

10 points to anyone who finds and buys a dancing santa a la martin craine from ebay for christmas!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I only buy non-electronics and the such off ebay - clothes, books etc.

Everything else comes from reputable online stores - i've just been shafted too many times by f*ckers.

eksdee

FH is my second home
mostly buy records and guitar gear off of ebay. had some insane deals on there. like my vintage carlsbro twin channel valve head for £120, easily worth around 3-500. bought a 1x12 custom cab with a vintage celestion speaker in it for £17, speaker alone is probably worth 50-100. got a decent solid state peavey bass head for £50 which is probably worth twice that (and more importantly got me through two tours after my other head burnt out on me).

i also sold a lot of daoc accounts on there back in the day, made a tidy amount off there! £300 for my sorc + bb, £200 for my camlann sorc and £100 for my two u.s. classic accounts... people are stupid!

i've only ever been shafted once by someone on ebay, having been using it for about 3-4 years.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I would buy something nice for my family ;)

I've bought from this store a few times and can recommend it to anyone.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
:( Too many joke opportunities.

*best Darth Vader with a cup impression* Obi Pwn has trained you well young...err...Skydriven...Overwalker?...ah screw it...

You know you've got some pwn in you, when you just can't bare to take those easy ones :D

(Don't even plan on changing the word "pwn" into "shlong" or other item of naughty nature :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom