Ebay type query thingymajig

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
I am trying to contact a seller who hasn't delivered and who refuses to respond to emails. I have his mobile number and have tried it dozens of times and different times of the day for the past few days and he doesnt answer. I have reported this to ebay and to paypal who are investigating it. Ive also reported to ebay that his phone number is invalid since he wont answer it.

Question is am I wasting my time phoning him (really Im only trying to piss him off as I absolutely hate sellers like him)? His phone rings and rings and then goes on to the Orange answering service. I dont want to keep ringing him if his phone is switched off , but surely if its switched off Ill get a reply script saying that this phone has been switched off.

Call me obsessive but I just want to piss the bastard off by constantly phoning him until I get an answer.

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
let paypal handle it.
although if they decide your entitled to a refund and the seller hasnt got enough funds to refund you in their paypal account your buggered. i paid £35 for an ebay item which was never delivered and had a non-responsive seller.
i got a £10 refund.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If the phone is off it would just go to the answerphone (usually).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom