Ebay buying

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Im pretty new to ebay an never bought anything on it.

Was just looking around for a wii on ebay an there was a few with very low bits (i know they will get higher when the auction gets closer to the end time)
are they to good to be true? or should i try an bit on them???

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
would never buy something from ebay, or any other site equal to it, but thats just me, I can't trust people

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Im pretty new to ebay an never bought anything on it.

Was just looking around for a wii on ebay an there was a few with very low bits (i know they will get higher when the auction gets closer to the end time)
are they to good to be true? or should i try an bit on them???

It can vary, but there isn't normally things that go for different amounts. So wii's will sell on there within £5-10 of each other. Usually bidding starts to increase more with about 10 minutes to go (if the bid isn't already high).

Afran

Part of the furniture
It can vary, but there isn't normally things that go for different amounts. So wii's will sell on there within £5-10 of each other. Usually bidding starts to increase more with about 10 minutes to go (if the bid isn't already high).

What he said.

I've used eBay since 2003 and only ever had one problem, which was resolved. I've never found an item to be "Too good to be true", just make sure you read the smallprint. :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
but guessing its the wrong time of the year to find a good price on a wii with christmas coming up.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yup you got every Tom, Dick andHarry going out and buying them just to stick on Ebay due to the stock shortage.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
If you can wait off buying a Wii, then really its worth it. Come Feb/March, the shops will be full of them once more =)

Its the best thing I've ever bought (apart from my house!) but I wouldnt let myself be ripped off for ebay prices, especially those who have a max delivery date of 28 days! =)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
or just go get it at a store, its not like they are expensive

G

The Stores Are All Sold Out

"there's a lady whose sure, all that glitters is gold..........."

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Read about lot of people who paid for an item and didnt get it. Not much ebay can do cept ban the seller and file a complaint with the police.

But also hear about a woman who got scammed on a wedding dress she paid $8000 for a designer gown, and the designer heard about it and sent her a dress.. :

Himse

FH is my second home
dixons got loads of Wii's today, but they are mostly gone already!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Read about lot of people who paid for an item and didnt get it. Not much ebay can do cept ban the seller and file a complaint with the police.

I should say here that if you are worried about being scammed, pay through PayPal. They can act as mediator on your behalf over unrecieved items, and can refund you if you are the victim of nasty practice =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom