Ebay advice

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Remember, you've no reason to feel sorry for him, you've PAID.

He shouldn't put anything up for sale which he doesn't have in his HANDS, and if it relies on this kind of thing then he HAS to make that fact clear, along with any restocking fees in his text.

You've no reason to believe a word of what he said ultimately matey, so don't go feeling sorry for someone who could be stringing you a huge stack of BS.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing I can really add aside from what everyone here has said above..

I wonder how many people would fall for things like extra fee's and whatnot, I expect it's an awful lot given the great population of retards who sell crap on ebay.

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Well I just sent this off to him, I feel a little sorry for him, especially as there have been some problems with orange distributing him but i'm strugling here with no phone :(

Will keep you posted with his response :eek6:

Tilda

Maybe he has been having problems with orange but he shouldn't have cashed your cheque before he could guarantee a delivery. If he hadn't got your money in his account then maybe you could cut him some slack, but taking over £150 without any product is taking the piss. If he is genuine, he should be feeling bad for you, as your the one out of pocket at the moment (and remember, he is the one responsible for the whole mess).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom