Eat you and your friends own weight in a burger!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
cor feck me I'm salavating now lol; BK octostack Mmmmm

I have to say though the best cheeseburgers ever are served in the bar round the corner from me and are utterly yummy and never contain dubious bits. Moo Moo burger (thats what its called) 4tw imo.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Sod that!
I'd go with the Super Scooby though. Take away the onion rings and we'll talk. :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home

I have to say though the best cheeseburgers ever are served in the bar round the corner from me and are utterly yummy and never contain dubious bits. Moo Moo burger (thats what its called) 4tw imo.

It seems unlikely that the best burgers *EVER* just happen to be made right round the corner from your house :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I weigh 61KG, so my friend would have to be a fat fucker.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
eat enough of those burgers and you won't need friends!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
It seems unlikely that the best burgers *EVER* just happen to be made right round the corner from your house :p

I know right, I mean what are the chances!!

...it's also amazing that the best breakfast cafe ever is just opposite my house, but you can't argue with the evidence and happy feeling in my tummy eh?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

No no no, best cheeseburger ever is in a place called shady glen. Its a small dinner in conneticut in the US. THEY DEEP FRY THE CHEESE, yeah you heard me. god I want one now

Ezteq

Queen of OT
holy mother of blod, deepfry the cheese you say???

get me two tickets to Conneticut stat!!! (one for me, one for my tummy)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i just ate a half pound slab of burger from the butchers and im in a lot of pain right now, i think anything much bigger would kill me

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol @ that last vid

Octostacker. Even if I hadn't eaten for 3 days I doubt I could eat one of those & not puke

Marc

FH is my second home
I weigh 61KG, so my friend would have to be a fat fucker.

you weight 9 and a half stone????????? Do you have to wear heavy shoes so you dont fly away in the wind.

Ive had shits that weight more than that :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes Marc, unlike you I'm not a fat bastard :D

I weighed 8 stone in 2008.

Marc

FH is my second home
Yes Marc, unlike you I'm not a fat bastard :D

I weighed 8 stone in 2008.

wow, im totally surprised, I thought you was a meathead!

Dont think ive ever been 9 stone lol. Ive always been a big lad. WHat do you bench?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Set of 10? 60kg including the bar, can do one rep at 30-35kg on each side.

I love the gym, but I hit a wall at 9 1/2 stone, diet plus lifestyle stops me being able to get to 10 stone. Going to start back on 4-5 days soon so I may put on more still, but I am doing a lot more cardio these days which counters it.

I'm small, but my muscles are rock hard.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

I love the gym, but I hit a wall at 9 1/2 stone, diet plus lifestyle stops me being able to get to 10 stone. Going to start back on 4-5 days soon so I may put on more still, but I am doing a lot more cardio these days which counters it.

Touch me please.

Marc

FH is my second home

I hit a wall once. COuldnt for the life of me get past 10 reps of 110kg on the bench. I was stuck for what felt like months so I just nailed the whey and after 2 weeks on it I had got past it. Different things work for different people though I guess.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've not been off whey for a year and half, it's an essential part of my diet.

Marc

FH is my second home
I've not been off whey for a year and half, it's an essential part of my diet.

Your an ectomorph then. If you want to get stronger and have bigger muscles, you HAVE to be eating like 3-4k calories a day without fail with as many carbs as you can. You also have to tear up the weights I mean, REALLY FUCKING WORK HARD lol. Its the only way you will kick on.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I know this, my period of consistent gains to 9.5 stone was when I was doing 5 day weeks of heavy weights. recently I've only had time to maintain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom