Eat this! BOOM a NEW whine and this is dedicated to a gimped coward low life ranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
what u can do is to hope u reach 10% of Pains skill to bad FZ is on a 15 min timer nowdays.

I love arrogent SOBs.

/popcorn

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
censi bows , u bow ( cool a fair duel i will probably win but hey he wanna dule cool ) , censi uses ip and malice at the same time ( no one saw it though haha ) and then when censi is at 5% FZ! YEY! ( so much for a fair and clean duel ) and i died haha was fun man censi atleast take it and die as a man , if i wanted to i would have used vendo + battler charge but only used my vendo on ya and u used ip2 , anyway next time i'm using the full artillery since i know u can't play fair

/Berget

I fail to see what's wrong with that, more fool you for not using battler, although maybe you thought you didn't need it? FZ is a lame ability but it's there, and it's a valid tactic, and you should know how to deal with it (heal pots, items with heal /use or artifact /use 2).

I also love their honorable ways, looking on at the 1 vs 1 , cheering the fight on...then killing the winner...much honorable.

That is honourable. Most would add and kill the pair of you, which would suck.

Oh you expect them to let you limp away? Get real.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The main thing is I know what I do, and also know that I will get the same treatment back! works like a charm and probably is the reason I still play.

Tbh if I saw you having a nice 1v1 id rather watch than add. Not cuz I think your a nice guy just cuz I wouldnt enjoy adding, I dont give a fook about the RP's and it ruins the fight.

lol get a clue or buy 1 please, u adding zerging asshole GM.
Pain is so much more then your puny little wank guild period.

what u can do is to hope u reach 10% of Pains skill to bad FZ is on a 15 min timer nowdays.

lol where did you find this retard from.

Rather than make your profound random statement at least take the road grimster does (the im a **** but fook you approach).

3 facts
a) If you dont see your GM denying or trying and argue the point about him being the worst adder on the server, b) if you also see another one of your guildies confirming we dont add on him when solo, c) this whole post is about a pain member complaining about an add

something is fishy in sweden my friend!

So instead of throwing back your full arsenal of adult words. Try to persuade me against my original point. That this post is hypocritical.

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Yes, because I seriously dislike you guys zerging every soloer with a 4-5+ stealth squad over and over again, always the same uneven odds when fighting you. I don't respect you guys and the way you play, never seen you guys do anything I'd consider fair play. And for some reason I expect certain high rr stealthers like Censi to have some manners but guess I expect too much.

Really?? the PM guild must be running at maximum efficiency 24/7 to be zerging every soloer on Hib excali with 4-5 peeps minimum.. yes i must agree your statement is accurate and logical :eek7:

And tbh everytime ive seen you out in the field you either face down or hovering around the zerg at crunchy bridge.

Coldbeard said:
@Vipr, I wouldnt say your post is of any more visible quality than mine

Dont even bother with the "visible quality" issue, half of wat you post has no concept of the meaning of quality.

Your signature describes you perfectly though :p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Asran said:
I talk about Adders being testy in hot weather and you write an essay?
Chill out its only a game, and as for the game reflects you IRL i say LOL!

Dude im fine irl, and this post aint about u, its about moral in-game.. not only do these adders ruin the joy, they "steal" rlm pts.. Ok i may have reacted a bit hard, but its been like this for months now.. its like this.. i can meet lick/vipr/vf/censi/thesa or what ever.. and its a challenge to fight, then u play ur hardest to get the kill.. then a lvl 40 in rog have to add just to ruin the fun, so he gets rlm pts.. not even thinking of others then him (not the one he shoot nor the realm m8 he "steals" rlm pts from) This is what bothers me.. have nps with ppl who go duo etc and get me (that i do myself) but its the adders who stand 1000 yardss away adding with 100 dmg each 3 sec, then runs off with spd or have 3+ others inc (or fg)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom