Eat this! BOOM a NEW whine and this is dedicated to a gimped coward low life ranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Usatska i know ur gimped and all, but no nee to behave like an arse!!! Ur the man..

Grov a pair and get some balls damn adder!!! No reason to add, and btw when im helping u with a damn necro ur low scum moral turns and start shooting me.. ffs u ***** now flame me for this thread, but this is it.. im fed up!!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
braak.

honestly dude your man grimster in pain is like the king of lame adds. ask him how many times he added on me with nice 1v1 fights tonight with good opponents. All on fraps but it only turns good fights into outakes.

you might find being in pain some hibs might not give you too much quarter. but if your guild gets a name for itself as adders then expect to get added on.

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
braak.

honestly dude your man grimster in pain is like the king of lame adds. ask him how many times he added on me with nice 1v1 fights tonight with good opponents. All on fraps but it only turns good fights into outakes.

you might find being in pain some hibs might not give you too much quarter. but if your guild gets a name for itself as adders then expect to get added on.

Exactly, I need to have a word with Braakjekk, most unlike the codex of Pain to whine about things like this. :)

As for me adding on you, read your 2 last lines and replace Pain with PM and hibs with mids and voila!.

Besides ...hitting on you is most fun, it's like the fireworks on new years eve...alot of things go off and poffs and bangs.

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
Grimster din lilla zerger.. ge fan i min mincer nästa gång :) jäkla norrlänning....

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
braak.

Strong PM-sologuild-dude talking!
Cheers for all your solo kills mate! keep it up. or something.... :worthy:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
braak.

lol , look whos talking

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
coldbeard trolling another thread wat a suprise...not :puke:

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
Usatska i know ur gimped and all, but no nee to behave like an arse!!! Ur the man..

Grov a pair and get some balls damn adder!!! No reason to add, and btw when im helping u with a damn necro ur low scum moral turns and start shooting me.. ffs u ***** now flame me for this thread, but this is it.. im fed up!!
the bold text :eek2:
anyway :fluffle:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
lol , look whos talking

Seriously though mr. coldbeard, what is your problem with us ?
Every time one off our members posts somewhere in a thread regarding whatever, you always make comments like this.

In-game you /rude us when you pass our corpses, etc...

I don't think you have ever seen any off us talk about anyone like that here?

Please enlighten me.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well hold on.

I encountered braak about 3 times tonight. he will verify each time I encountered him I didnt add. Even when he was fighting a guildy fianno I just sat and watched.

Grimster I also met about 3 times tonight and all 3 times it was him adding on me on solo fights. grimster can also verify that. (one was a nice rare fight with ilsub that would have gone in the vid to)

do you not agree theres a slightley different attitude in PM as opposed to Pain about what daoc is all about based on these statements. Or am I lying about the above scenarios?

then based on your answer to the above do you not think this post is a bit hypocritical?

(fyi that attitude is describes by the best fight is a good fight that is balanced and both sides have a chance to show each other what their toon is all about, any add takes away that potential)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well hold on.

I encountered braak about 3 times tonight. he will verify each time I encountered him I didnt add. Even when he was fighting a guildy fianno I just sat and watched.

Grimster I also met about 3 times tonight and all 3 times it was him adding on me on solo fights. grimster can also verify that. (one was a nice rare fight with ilsub that would have gone in the vid to)

do you not agree theres a slightley different attitude in PM as opposed to Pain about what daoc is all about based on these statements. Or am I lying about the above scenarios?

then based on your answer to the above do you not think this post is a bit hypocritical?

(fyi that attitude is describes by the best fight is a good fight that is balanced and both sides have a chance to show each other what their toon is all about, any add takes away that potential)

neither u nor fianno did add :) Just those toons that always arrives.. (10-20 ppl rr 1-3, and some not even lvl 50) Had nice fights vs fianno and i saw u sit near once ,and did a /hug the other time.. and i havent got the experience of stealth rvr to say who adds alot etc in OF.. but atm only adds i get is from low rr stealths and fg's.. all other adds i get is from ppl beeing in grp, so that dont count as add imo..

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yes ;) but certain high rr stealther maijts of yours are the kind of lame ass peeps you are complaining about.

grimster will have like 150 days played more than this little blue con ranger who prolly plays the game like 1 hour a week and the whole RVR thing is like a new experience for him ("whats this rule I hear about not attacking enemies!??!" you can hear him say). So imagine all your hatred for this blue con ranger and how lame you think he is when you wrote your post. Amplify by 110% and you have your noble GM who has been doing the thing you complain about for the past 2 years.

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
yes ;) but certain high rr stealther maijts of yours are the kind of lame ass peeps you are complaining about.

grimster will have like 150 days played more than this little blue con ranger who prolly plays the game like 1 hour a week and the whole RVR thing is like a new experience for him ("whats this rule I hear about not attacking enemies!??!" you can hear him say). So imagine all your hatred for this blue con ranger and how lame you think he is when you wrote your post. Amplify by 110% and you have your noble GM who has been doing the thing you complain about for the past 2 years.

lol get a clue or buy 1 please, u adding zerging asshole GM.
Pain is so much more then your puny little wank guild period.

what u can do is to hope u reach 10% of Pains skill to bad FZ is on a 15 min timer nowdays.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Theseus said:
Seriously though mr. coldbeard, what is your problem with us ?
Every time one off our members posts somewhere in a thread regarding whatever, you always make comments like this.

In-game you /rude us when you pass our corpses, etc...

I don't think you have ever seen any off us talk about anyone like that here?

Please enlighten me.

Yes, because I seriously dislike you guys zerging every soloer with a 4-5+ stealth squad over and over again, always the same uneven odds when fighting you. I don't respect you guys and the way you play, never seen you guys do anything I'd consider fair play. And for some reason I expect certain high rr stealthers like Censi to have some manners but guess I expect too much.

@Vipr, I wouldnt say your post is of any more visible quality than mine

Asran

Fledgling Freddie
Been away 18 months
<Pain> still deluding to skill?
<Post Mortem>? No idea about these but Censi always gave the impression of someone with knowledge but zergs now? Hope not :/
Anyway i got a crap load of PvE till i can have the honour of being zerged by these heroes of our game :)

Asran

Fledgling Freddie
<Pain>

Hummy said:

what u can do is to hope u reach 10% of Pains skill to bad FZ is on a 15 min timer nowdays.

Every day i love you less and less!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
hi censi ;)

thx for the great laugh the other day me and my guildies had lots of fun at your expense ;)

censi bows , u bow ( cool a fair duel i will probably win but hey he wanna dule cool ) , censi uses ip and malice at the same time ( no one saw it though haha ) and then when censi is at 5% FZ! YEY! ( so much for a fair and clean duel ) and i died haha was fun man censi atleast take it and die as a man , if i wanted to i would have used vendo + battler charge but only used my vendo on ya and u used ip2 , anyway next time i'm using the full artillery since i know u can't play fair ;)

/Berget

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well hold on.

I totally ruined 3 perfectly fine fights for Censi today, and it felt quite nice, after the lets say "2" fights (so you can keep your mr.nice guy rep)you ruined for me with your arrows in OF and NF.

The main thing is I know what I do, and also know that I will get the same treatment back! works like a charm and probably is the reason I still play. :)

Asran

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:

So what you saying is you died and now you a bit angry?
If i was you i would leave them damn Adders alone especially this time of year they get a bit testy!

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
hi censi ;)

thx for the great laugh the other day me and my guildies had lots of fun at your expense ;)

censi bows , u bow ( cool a fair duel i will probably win but hey he wanna dule cool ) , censi uses ip and malice at the same time ( no one saw it though haha ) and then when censi is at 5% FZ! YEY! ( so much for a fair and clean duel ) and i died haha was fun man censi atleast take it and die as a man , if i wanted to i would have used vendo + battler charge but only used my vendo on ya and u used ip2 , anyway next time i'm using the full artillery since i know u can't play fair ;)

/Berget

I also love their honorable ways, looking on at the 1 vs 1 , cheering the fight on...then killing the winner...much honorable.
:)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Asran said:
So what you saying is you died and now you a bit angry?
If i was you i would leave them damn Adders alone especially this time of year they get a bit testy!

huh? u been to rvr ? get a clue before u try moc me with ur silly comments ffs... try solo and see how it is to be run over by rlm pts horny zergs 24/7.. they.. yeye its realm vs realm and shit, but this time its totaly diff.. and imo it reflects how u r irl aswell.. ur deepest dark sides shows up.. ppl greedy, horny on rlm pts.. mememe etc etc.. just pisses me off tbh! Let me fight the damn fight, and win or die with honour, then u can steam roll me.. grr..

Zovic

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the problem with stealthers grouping? they have as much right to group as any other class !

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
omg this is hilarious... u should all be politicians - he did that, they did this yada yada yada. Play and stop whine or go play wow or something... Flame away, couldnt care less.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Hummy said:

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME RESPECT ME. ITS ALSO IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE WHO PLAY IN OTHER REALMS AND ARE MY MORTAL ENEMY ALSO RESPECT ME OR MY LIFE IS WORTH NOTHING.

CAPS LOCK IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND ILL USE AND ABUSE HIM UNTIL HE GETS BORED WITH ME TOO.

Asran

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
huh? u been to rvr ? get a clue before u try moc me with ur silly comments ffs... try solo and see how it is to be run over by rlm pts horny zergs 24/7.. they.. yeye its realm vs realm and shit, but this time its totaly diff.. and imo it reflects how u r irl aswell.. ur deepest dark sides shows up.. ppl greedy, horny on rlm pts.. mememe etc etc.. just pisses me off tbh! Let me fight the damn fight, and win or die with honour, then u can steam roll me.. grr..

I talk about Adders being testy in hot weather and you write an essay?
Chill out its only a game, and as for the game reflects you IRL i say LOL!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I added once ... Or perhabs twice...​

BUT HE STARTED!!!

Welcome to kindergarden... :m00:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
<insert Vodkafairy speech about ye olde days of honour and 100% no adding>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom