Food Eat, Drink, whats cooking in your kitchen

gmloki

Part of the furniture
We got any Culinary wizards in the FreddysHouse kitchen?. What we all eating, drinking and cooking.

Really love cooking and a life goal is to be out of the IT industry in the next few years to be running my own kitchen. Interesting to see what you all got cooking in your kitchen, grill. Share those tips and food pr0n money shots at will

Here's a little beauty I cooked up over the weekend.

Neopolitan Pizza cooked in wood fired oven. Topping of

- Fiore di Latte Mozzarella
- San Marzano Tomatoes
- Italian Fennel Sausage
- Topped with Shallots braised in Olive oil and Garlic

I started the dough off on Thursday morning and did a slow ferment and cooked it on Saturday evening.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fuck all tonight, but I cook very high standard dishes, my mum was a chef and taught me. My weak point is actually dough and that looks amazing.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Fuck all tonight, but I cook very high standard dishes, my mum was a chef and taught me. My weak point is actually dough and that looks amazing.
Cheers Raven. Really interested to see what you cook and hopefully you don't mind sharing it.

I really love cooking, it's a great creative escape

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I tend to cook curries, chilli con carne and pasta. The girlfriend handles pasta, tacos, wraps, salads and fish. Sometimes we do fancy meals, like this amazing paella. Rice was slightly overdone, but it was super delicious, leftovers got frozen was great a week later.

Attachments

• paella1.jpg
    paella1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 9

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Quite old but this is me turning this

266.jpg

Into this

269.jpg

Beef wellington is my absolute favourite dinner. I make my own Hollandaise sauce, which isn't everyone's favourite with beef but when you cook for yourself you can do what you like :)

*photos taken on a potato

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Worked as a chef for about 6 years, and still like to cook. Wouldn't wish working in a kitchen on anyone though. Couldn't be arsed tonight so had pizza, but made Moqueca last night.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I made a pecan caramel cheesecake yesterday... Well i say caramel but it seems i have rediscovered the process for making toffee. Wasn't pretty but it sure was delicious

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Haggis tonight. Swede mash :)

Nice and simple food to help rid myself of a hangover. Had a zoom "beach party" last night and thought I'd knocked it out of the park dressing in my wetsuit, mask and snorkel. But the 'brother in law' had bought a big paddling pool off ebay and set it up in his living room.

Looked wicked. Don't remember the end of the night because of all the sangria.

Homemade Paella was delish :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just had Turkey & Chorizo burgers with grilled halloumi on top and sundried tomato houmous dressing in a brioche bun. Sounds weird but they taste amazing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just had a beef roast. I'm a good chef, used to work as one, but I've always struggled getting beef joints the perfect pink... More or less nailed it today though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Worked as a chef for about 6 years, and still like to cook. Wouldn't wish working in a kitchen on anyone though. Couldn't be arsed tonight so had pizza, but made Moqueca last night.

Just had a beef roast. I'm a good chef, used to work as one, but I've always struggled getting beef joints the perfect pink... More or less nailed it today though.

We get it, you're Gordon Ramsay.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Beef is my absolute speciality. Had chicken today though, winter Sunday wouldn't be Sunday without a proper roast!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I very much doubt he has much to do with airport dinners :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, it's got his name on it I'm sure. But I doubt he has much to do with it except for a cheque every now and again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes, it's got his name on it I'm sure. But I doubt he has much to do with it except for a cheque every now and again.
Its owned by him. from what i read the menu was designed by him. Its not licensed his name as per the trump franchises.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Leg of lamb tonight in the slow cooker. Had to get the hacksaw out to cut a bit off as it wouldn't fit. Shepard's pie tomorrow out of the leftovers.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Got some Red Leicester out the fridge to make Cheese on Toast, looked at the packaging and it said "Proudly Made in Cheshire".

I mean WTF Aldi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom