easynet...caters to all your needs...

T

Testin da Cable

as stated by the observer. I wonder how they managed to quantify their um...findings. perhaps the men in blue should raid both parties heh.

C

.Cask

I don't think we have enough room in the prisons for all the paedophiles that are being discovered. And things will only get worse when ISP usage monitoring gets going.

There's only one solution... castration.

1tchy trigger

"Images advertised to Easynet subscribers include: 'Pig sex - hard pig lovin - big pig on a little teen' and 'Real forbidden girls - 14-year-olds from Japan and Germany'. "

Where do I sign up?

G

granny

Lazy, sensationalist reporting showing a serious lack of research and understanding tbh.

According to El Reg Easynet are considering taking legal action against the Observer over this article, don't blame them.

Guardian/Observer are getting worse if you ask me, turning to fucking useless rags - only factually accurate part of the Guardian these days is Steve Bell.

W

Wij

I think the police are going to start a new Reality TV show where you vote for who you think the celeb is this week who's been naughty. Calls cost £1 or text the name of the celeb to 82130.

S

(Shovel)

"The forecast is that the Visa list may top 100,000 alone. Together with Mastercard and American Express customers, plus the other major credit card providers, the projection is the total number of British men who have been accessing these sites will exceed 250,000."

Yes, because there's not a single woman in the world that's fucked up is there?

S

Scooba Da Bass

This country is literally going insane. Any jobs down your way TdC?

T

Testin da Cable

lots. you can live in my cellar. it has dripping water and free food if you're quick.

tip: get a certain job before you come, preferably one that lasts at least a month or so. get you through while you look for something more suited :)

X

xane

Originally posted by Wij
I think the police are going to start a new Reality TV show where you vote for who you think the celeb is this week who's been naughty. Calls cost £1 or text the name of the celeb to 82130.

Didn't the mods get that shut down too ? ;)

O

old.Fweddy

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
you can live in my cellar. it has dripping water and free food if you're quick.

Sold.

S

Summo

Easynet customers have access to newsgroups with names such as 'alt.sex.babies', 'alt.sex.young', 'alt.sex. stories.incest' and 'alt.sex. pedophilia.boys'. The images, including sex acts between pre-pubescent children and animals, can be downloaded with the click of a mouse.
Wow! Top sell!

E

ECA

Originally posted by (Shovel)

Yes, because there's not a single woman in the world that's fucked up is there?

Women dont do paedophilia.

Coprophilia tbfh.

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by ECA

Women dont do paedophilia.

They may not be the most prevalent abusers(they still do it though) they also help in the systematic abuse. Gain the confidence of the child and other stuff.

p.s. - fuck off with the tbfh

L

leggy

Originally posted by doh_boy

p.s. - fuck off with the tbfh

Yes, please do you irritating cunt.

From now on we will call you thrush.

C

.cage

No doubt a wisened old jew had problems with someone at easynet, and spun the web of deceit once again!

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
This country is literally going insane. Any jobs down your way TdC?

No how dare you go euro on us ;)

T

Testin da Cable

gwaaaaan then....come to the dark side....

you know you want to!

S

Summo

Can I? I recently bought new number plates for my car with the Euro emblem on them.

euroflag.jpg

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Summo
Can I? I recently bought new number plates for my car with the Euro emblem on them.

euroflag.jpg

Damn euro scum you, I'm going to blow your car up just for that ;)

T

Testin da Cable

my bear should have that euro flag as a cod-coverer with his co><or ripping thruuu!!

Users who are viewing this thread