Easy way to defend relics

K

Kedeligths

A sad but viable way of defending a realms relics seems to be, to gather enough ppl to crash zone/server. :-((

Givf luw to excal in next hardware patch:-P

B

bloodclot

you bring 200+ ppl we bring 200+ppl

shut up about blaming other realms. blame goa

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Not true really.
Before when Mids actually were going to try a prime time relic raid it was around 500 or so in the same area (Pennine, CS) and the server held.
So something is different about the Odin's server, maybe it holds more zones or something.
Regards, Glottis

R

rangerone

Originally posted by bloodclot

If we bring 200ppl .. ull bring 250ppl .. if we bring 250ppl u bring 400ppl.... thats like.. ofc u do? U wanna keep the relix dont u ? Ofc the defenders will try to have greater numbers than the attackers.

Whats sad is that it even says on the back of the Game jewel case/ game box. "Super battles, come zerg as much as u wont" .. almost :p ... we cant even have 200 vs 200 :p and that imo, cant be that ahrd to handle for a major corp? can i t?

K

Keogh

Somethings up with Excal thats for sure. I just wish GOA would sort it. We had the best part of 500 albs in Castle Excalibur area then night after we got the relics when middy came a calling and there were no zone crashes.

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by rangerone
If we bring 200ppl .. ull bring 250ppl .. if we bring 250ppl u bring 400ppl.... thats like.. ofc u do? U wanna keep the relix dont u ? Ofc the defenders will try to have greater numbers than the attackers.

Whats sad is that it even says on the back of the Game jewel case/ game box. "Super battles, come zerg as much as u wont" .. almost :p ... we cant even have 200 vs 200 :p and that imo, cant be that ahrd to handle for a major corp? can i t?

we can't cough up 400 ppl (lvl40+) at the same time

or we should ask all low lvls. but that will be only more lag, more grey bodies so more ppl asking for rezz eating mana

A

Aussie-

Oh I thought you didnt have those numbers

I

Ilur_oom

Originally posted by Aussie-

they have now... all the mids who left the game when they lost the relics are back... so they can put a even larger zerg to crash it next time...

B

bloodclot

quote me where i say we don't have 200mids

Y

-yoda-

so when we take them back (which is a WHEN) u can bring 200+ maybe at primetime to try take em back ? or u gonna take easy route and get 200+ people to set there alarm clocks for silly time of morning :)

O

old.Ramas

Relics give mids +20% players as well as damage.

It's a super secret undocumented feature ;) .

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Ramas

lol god damn, we've discovered their secret!

M

marczje

bs aussie, we do have 200 ppl, doubt that has been denied

O

old.FIN

READ

when u r paying online game and it aint working what u can say? u cant say jack shit because each time u r locking in , u click word accept, and all is explained there, only what u can do is not to pay it any more, simple as that. and dont say why u need to continue it, because u know the facts and u still pay it!

if milk is 6 days old, do u still wanna buy it every week? ----
figure answer to t´hat, then u done need to think the 1 before it.

and ten stop moaning what u can do and what u cant

O

old.Lythande

Originally posted by old.Ramas

Is that why you're so anxious to get them back then because of all the realm-hoppers cancelling their inf subs and joining mid? Must be a shocking experience for albs not to be able to just zerg the fuck out of the opposition at will, huh.

K

Kedeligths

Oi m8 wasn´t really blaming mids, its just a cold fact that GOA won´t allow you to defend relics in the way we all want to.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

quote me where i say we don't have 200mids

He didn't say YOU said that. In one of the alarmclock complaint threads numerous mids stated they could not get 200+ mids on a primetime relic raid.

T

tsaxpinoula

lolz

it seems that some1 lost relics and cant take them back so what they will do? cry in BW for everything cause they r not able to find a way to to a raid atm :p

try some more

(sorry for my poor english)

H

Hit ^_^

Re: lolz

Originally posted by tsaxpinoula
it seems that some1 lost relics and cant take them back so what they will do? cry in BW for everything cause they r not able to find a way to to a raid atm :p

try some more

(sorry for my poor english)

we got working tactics. wont tell wich tho but in includes alarmclocks but are only used by realy lame ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread