Easy way out again GOA :(

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
[13-07-2006] Bank Holiday in Camelot

Friday 14th is a holiday in France, where GOA's headquarters are located and so there will be no Camelot Reporter this week.

However, the activity of the Goa team is about to expand in the months to come and needs reinforcements. You can find various job offers in the Jobs section of the website. Do not hesitate to pass the word around or to apply yourself.

See you then on Friday 21st for a complete Camelot Reporter. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the game !

Maybe write and publish the news thursday?

GOA has allways been bad in PR and giving information to public all together.

Not a big deal maybe but annoying and and worrying if it stays that way with WAR. I guess there is no hope for better output with DAoC.
(I am not complaining about gm's etc.)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ttillub said:
Maybe write and publish the news thursday?

GOA has allways been bad in PR and giving information to public all together.

Not a big deal maybe but annoying and and worrying if it stays that way with WAR. I guess there is no hope for better output with DAoC.
(I am not complaining about gm's etc.)

Maybe with EA now onboard by taking over Mythic Goa may have to start getting more involved with promotions of the game they are hosting.

Think goa done a shit job in promoting Daoc but think they will have to spend some money when Warhammer is released maybe "A BIG IF" they may start soon trying to promote more Daoc especially in UK where tbh we have had no idea this game existed tbh I only got to know about this game as I played another Mythic game so GOA spend some you Euros and get some Daoc love going.

Soulja

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
no fix for CM bug either! - you have just gotta love how close they are to mythic!!!

living

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, are you even going to play on the european servers when warhammer comes out? I sure know i ain't. I'd rather play outside primetime and have ingame support and whatever than the BS goa lets out.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Seriously, are you even going to play on the european servers when warhammer comes out? I sure know i ain't. I'd rather play outside primetime and have ingame support and whatever than the BS goa lets out.

You need to read the other posts on WAR.

GoA and Mythic will operate their servers on the same patch level, so if there is a bug on one server chances are it will be on them ALL. Additionally if Mythic servers have ingame CSR, then so will the GoA ones.

Anyway regardless of that I kinda agree with the thread, if Friday is a holiday then post something on a Thu/Sat/Mon - that is unless there is no news to report.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Soulja_IA_ said:
Maybe with EA now onboard by taking over Mythic Goa may have to start getting more involved with promotions of the game they are hosting.

Think goa done a shit job in promoting Daoc but think they will have to spend some money when Warhammer is released maybe "A BIG IF" they may start soon trying to promote more Daoc especially in UK where tbh we have had no idea this game existed tbh I only got to know about this game as I played another Mythic game so GOA spend some you Euros and get some Daoc love going.

Soulja

they did a shit job advertising in the UK! I happened to be working in Paris during the launch of TOA. Every mall had posters in shops like Carrefour (big cheapTesco), Virgin (big promotion), Game and other Comp shops also billboard adverts around the city (saw two where I was near Orly anyway).

Quite shocking how little they advertise in UK. Most people (gamers) I know have never heard of it. Out here in Dubai I can buy every other online game going but not DAOC. That includes EQ series, UO, GW, COH, COV, WOW and EVE. All can be purchased at most game outlets.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
With all the FH whiners of DoooooooooooooM boasting about goin War US servers, EU servers start to shine with a certain appeal :D :drink:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Teh FnoRd said:
With all the FH whiners of DoooooooooooooM boasting about goin War US servers, EU servers start to shine with a certain appeal :D :drink:
Aye lad, we will enjoy the peace here :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom