Easters

Ezteq

Queen of OT
So, how's yours been?

Mine has been blissful! Had lots of sunshiney exercise, running, hiking...broke HQ chin up world record (40, rar!!), general flakings out in front of the tv & lots of scrummy foods, posh hot x buns friday (marks & spencers cranberry and orange), pizza, easter cake, aaaand my long awaited easter roast today which consisted of lamb, yorkie-cakes (would of been puds but used self raising flour as was all I had hehe) roast taters w/sesame seeds, honey glazed carrots, parsnips etc etc; have a spongebob easter egg which I simply have no room for just yet so that's something to look forward to when my tummy is ready again to recieve boarders!!

Bestest bit is it's not over yet, got another day off tomorrow and don't start work Tues till 14:00...this has just been/is being one of the most delicious holidays I could of imagined.

Hope you've all had/are having a great holiday too!

xxx

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well been at work, been working 40h the past 3 days, finishing in 1h then off 4 days. Earning about 1200 euro so i cant complain.. :) Tomorrow if the weather keeps up im planting my ass at the pub to sit in the sun, drinking cool beer and oogling at the ladies..

Mey

Part of the furniture
224054_641718261528_222703709_6337029_966023_n.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
went out friday lunch time, got home a few hours ago. too much beer

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I got up at 15:30. made two bacon and egg bagels. am now doing homework while some sweet tunes emanate from my hifi...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
my easter egg is now an ex easter egg hehe, I found room afterall ^^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Went to cabin on friday, got home today and i'm afraid i was very, very drunk :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got Dr Who egg with a cool new DW mug, ate the egg last night, got fancy Green & Blacks egg for russ, said she couldn't have it atm, cos of her 'no sugar' fast

Sooooo........i just gobbled it all up, mmmmmmmmmmm

*feel a bit sicky now*

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Forgot it was easter tbh. Nothing of note has happened yet other than my parents coming back from holiday last night. I guess it's been good though: done some starcraft, cycling and drinking and no revision at all which is the way things should be.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No point revising. Won't be any jobs when u finish ur degree anyway....Happy Easter :p :D

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
No easter eggs here in Thailand and chocolates expensive, never got any packages either.

fuck you mum.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Today I went to the park with the missus, we chatted and people watched for awhile whilst enjoying the sun.... then head down to southend seafront for a laugh to see how crazy it was down there, just took a drive along the front and saw the manic scenes.... people everywhere and didnt look like you could move anywhere as there were so many. lol. Finally got out and back to parents place.

Had dinner, and then we munched profiteroles (we made them, and the cream and chocolate sauce were laced with Baileys :D ) ... yum yum yum...

Also home made, baked raspberry cheesecake in the fridge. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
worked all weekend, and working today (monday) for normal rate, couldnt afford the train to go and see family etc.

gr8 easter.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No Easter Eggs this year. I seem to be off my chocolate at the mo. In warm weather like this, give me chilled sweet watermelon.

peel-cut-watermelon-800X800.jpg

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
mango^^

Had last week off, finished my final project for uni and going to see Thor tonight.

Thunder storm was cool. Only minor downer was missing DW which I'll have to catchup with on the iplayer.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
mango^^

Had last week off, finished my final project for uni and going to see Thor tonight.

Thunder storm was cool. Only minor downer was missing DW which I'll have to catchup with on the iplayer.

Didnt know THOR was out yet, did it come out this weekend?? Cool

And yes.....DW, all week i'm sure they were saying it was on at 7.00pm, Its always on at 7.00.

I sat down at 6.50 only to bloody realise i had missed it. Watched on iplayer later on sat night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom