Earthquake!!!

mank!

Part of the furniture
Seriously why is everyone making such a big deal about it? i could understand if it hit a 7.5 on the scale and houses were falling down.

it's not as if it happens everyday in the UK though

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
Exactly.

First proper early night in months and I'm violently woken up at 1am by what I could only assume at the time to be my house being buggered by Digby

It was quite exciting, up here near Leeds.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
With the earthquake it really makes you think...

With all the news on TV lately about the hurricanes that America is experiencing, the typhoons in China, flooding in Switzerland and recent mud slides in South America, we shouldn't forget that the UK has its share of devastating natural disasters too.

Attached is a photo illustrating the damage caused to my home.

It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take things for granted.

Do take care of yourself and be safe

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I saw that shot in the Metro Dys - did you send it in to them? If so, why?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Thats not my house. Somone sent that "joke" to me...i'm doing my bit to clog the internet with it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
No offence intended - but you're a dick.
I quite agree - you're just toying with our emotions Dys.. I was really concerned for your home and your well being and then you tell us it's not even your knocked over garden furniture?

Shame on you, sir.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He could, but that would make him worse than me since I'm not from Brighton. Nice try though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom