Earthquake!!!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
...in Kent.. tis on the news!!

things have fallen off shelves and everything!!

bloody global warming! :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
...in Kent.. tis on the news!!

things have fallen off shelves and everything!!

bloody global warming! :p

Global Warming has nothing to do with Earthquakes, they are to do with the crust of the Earth shifting about!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Really? i didnt know that.... :rolleyes:

Nate

FH is my second home
I thought Earthquakes were caused because too many play WoW at the same time!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its surprising how many people know nothing about the cause of earthquakes

Just been listening to the radio. According to one bloke, earthquakes are caused by humans building "too many" office blocks on the earth's surface. LOL. Another bloke called in and reckoned us taking out oil and gas means that when the earth tries to "fill the holes back in" an earthquake occurs. Had to laugh.

Dunno about anyone else, but I learnt about what causes earthquakes when I was like 11. And of course there's nothing about what causes them on the internet, TV, books.......

:rolleyes:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i'm not entirely mistaken, earthquake is this piece of earth--> ___ ___<---and that piece of earth going boinkaboing.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
If i'm not entirely mistaken, earthquake is this piece of earth--> ___ ___<---and that piece of earth going boinkaboing.

no its because the earth is getting hotter, it causes the metals in the crust to expand and therfore collide.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Felt nothing here, about 30 miles from the Folkstone - and I was up at the time, getting ready for work.

That said, it was only a 4.2 - not destructive enough to cause much damage in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom