Earthquake in Kent

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it woke me up and I'm in Whitstable. My dad says he made his desk wobble a fair bit.

I didn't really realize what it was at first. I've been in an earthquake in Tokyo whilst I was on the 38th floor of my hotel.... that was a bit more scary and wobbly :p

-J-

Loyal Freddie
I live in a small village called Aylesham, which is closer to Folkestone. The whole house wobbled for about 3 seconds and that was about it, was rather worrying tbh as there are a fair amount of old coal mines around here which would ruin my day if they collapsed.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it woke me up and I'm in Whitstable. My dad says he made his desk wobble a fair bit.

I didn't really realize what it was at first. I've been in an earthquake in Tokyo whilst I was on the 38th floor of my hotel.... that was a bit more scary and wobbly :p
I went through two earthquake in Japan, I was sitting on the floor drinking beer both times (two years apart) and it didn't really bother me at all. :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Earthquake in kent eh? Probably the terrorists.

Either that or global warming.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I'm pretty sure it was caused by violent computer games.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Clearly it was caused by global warming. The ground got too hot for this time of year.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Ra is displeased! He scorches our earth and gives our homes to the ground! We must appease Ra! Here, ground, for thou art better than us in his eyes, have our daughters! *throws screaming virgins into nearest volcano*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom