earth wizzy spec?

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
not sure on a good spec and i dont know any earth wizzy's in game to ask was looking at the following

46 earth, 27 ice left overs in fire
47 earth, 26 ice left overs in fire

looking for good rvr spec but with playablity in pve

if any one can help or knows a good spec (have got fire wizzy and ice wizzy already so must be earth spec)

cheers for your time

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly, the best earth spec is 50 fire 20 earth.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
all ready have that want a GTaoe keep defender :drink:

is there any earth wizzy's on alb ?

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy, so negative. :p

Currently my earthwizz is 46 earth rest fire but secondary ice would be good too.

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
i have full earth wizz doesnt do good in rvr except the dot he has he is rr 4 atm and sucks bad best spec would be full fire rest earth if u want gtaoe

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
I'd ditch earth as a secondary, and go for ice. Even low level PBAoE is nice for dealing with things like druid/zo pets, player with the pets on them can run to you and you get rid of them.

Just don't think the GTAoE is worth bothering with, and it's not like you need the crappy bolt you'd be left and you have AoE interupts already.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Matter Wizzes rocked in OF cuz u can stand in milegate room and gtaoe at door.I have a few wizz mates tried it in rvr but it suxs compared 2 other specs (same as a matter cabby) and why do you need it to be playable in rvr when you have an ice wizz ? :)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Earth wizard is nice at keep sieges (those saying otherwise dont have clue tbh - they have never played 1 in rvr)

if i were you Zeusmdk then i would go 47 earth and rest fire (i think you will regret ice)

the best thing about earthwizards is not Gtaoe its the aoe snare dmg spell (so nice at interrupting and makes the enemy walk very slow)

and gtaoe is nice to interrupt casters when they are hiding near the walls on a tower/keep where they wouldnt be able to be hit otherwise.

atm we have too many firewizards if you ask me, i would love to see 10 earth wizards using groundassist at tower/keep sieges (2000-2500 dmg every 6'th second at some spot on the ground Oo)

with the above spec (earth/fire) you will get 3 bolts (1 spec fire, 1 spec earth and 1 baseline fire), the aoe snare (über) and gtaoe, and the baseline dd fire spell (fiery maelstrom)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Arkian said:
I'd ditch earth as a secondary, and go for ice. Even low level PBAoE is nice for dealing with things like druid/zo pets, player with the pets on them can run to you and you get rid of them.

Just don't think the GTAoE is worth bothering with, and it's not like you need the crappy bolt you'd be left and you have AoE interupts already.

Hmm why dont u just fire aoe em!!!!!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I have played my Earthwizz to RR4 and I love the GTaoe at sieges. put a gt in lord room in a keep and stand at groundlevel and interupt.

The aoe snare is ok if you need fast aoe dam(like the fireaoe)
The DoT I like too on stealthers specially. I love seeing them run out in the horizon and slowly die. ;) (unless they purge instead)

The 3 bolts, well I cant kill anything except casters even if using all 3, unless I get lucky on crits or he is not buffed ect. Else I allways end at him having 10-20% left and living and that can be really fustrating.(for this fire is the way)

But all in all its fun, but lacks the extra dam or more of them(assisting 1-2 other earthwizzies would be uber in keeps, but with 2-3 active on the whole server it will never happen.
Also getting groups is near impossible, so if you have a guildgroup nice, else its solo.
The GTAOE give so low damage that the Healfont totally negates it and thats crap, either low dam and no 6 sec recast or higher dam. :( Lucky for the 2 other realms they have GTAE in a viable spec.)

But right now I will respec to Ice/earth, not because I dislike the spec, but because I wanna try something new.

But if you know how to use the tools, like sieges and have a group that wants you I say go for it, its fun, its different and many have low matter resists. :p(specially mids)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Aye but purge and they have imunity to the snare. hate that. :(

i havent seen any enemy yet to purge when i use aoe snare, they more try to run away from me when they are snared.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
was meant more like why use pbaoe for pets instead of aoe fire ??

Just gives you the option of killing the pets while keeping your target for ranged attacks and even alternate casting ranged cast on the enemy with pbaoe on the pets.

but whatever works for you, just trying to give some options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom