Earth wiz in thid viable these days - saracen race?

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

I was wondering if the Eart bolt for wiz is still better than the fire spec one at level 24, and if earth wiz is a good choice for thidranki bg?

Also, is it possible to roll a saracen wiz now?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You bolts will do more dmg, you'll have snare, DoT and NS.. But that DD in fire line is a killer

Try it out, worst thing that can happen is that you'll need to respec

As goes for races it's either Half-ogre, avalonian or briton

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed about DD from fire wizzies - nasty at lvl 24.

Every considered playing a sorc who's specced in body? (Think its the DoT line.)

I used to love the fact that you'd qc mezz, drop two dots off and then run away and reap the benefits 20 second later :cheers: Then again I was a Thid coward . . . .:england:

/bow

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Blue con avalonian theugs with no bladeturn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11111111

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Reckon would be more fun than a fire wiz, as 3 ways to kill stuff (bolt, snare nuke, dot). Snare nukes will be i-win vs some classes also.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
cant comment about thid :p the thid trolls might get upset earth wizzie at lvl 50 is fun tho and you can dish out some silly damage considering the spec nuke is rather naff delve wise.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
tbh lvl 50 Earth wizards are some of the best zerg rp leechers :S Aoe dot and aoe dd GO!

Docmandu

Regular Freddie
Agreed about DD from fire wizzies - nasty at lvl 24.

Every considered playing a sorc who's specced in body? (Think its the DoT line.)

I've played a matter sorc in thid and it works fine.. also played an earth wiz.. works very well too.. but anything with a DoT kills in thid.

I would even prefer an earth wiz over a fire wiz in thid... nearsight in that place is LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom