early new releases pro evo 6 out now

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hi guys, we started selling all this fridays new releases today as have lots of other retailers.

So I have been playing Pro Evo 6, tis very good :)

For once I am glad I didnt order online.

Canis canum is also out early.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
Hi guys, we started selling all this fridays new releases today as have lots of other retailers.

So I have been playing Pro Evo 6, tis very good :)

For once I am glad I didnt order online.

Canis canum is also out early.

Who do you work for?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
omg, woolworths. every man and his dog knows that :p

im gonna clock king kong then trade it in for PES6. though thats prooving harder than id anticipated :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Takes a bit of getting used to the new version of pro. Looks great in HD though. Haven't figured out the best way to beat the defenses and keeper yet, and headers I would have scored in 5, just go flying over the crossbar now.

Quite a few liscenced teams this time around, player detail is amazing, they look like the real thing.

Ono

Part of the furniture
I'm pretty disappointed by the 360 version to be honest.

Slowdown on set pieces (moreso with online play) and graphics which are barely next gen. No save goal replays. No proper edit mode. No co-op play.

Waiting for my PC version now which looks to be stunning and has all the above.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i tired the 360 ver at a friends, was happy with what you got and there probs via xbl. got a ps2 version for now plays better, and preety soon we can have proper clubs names and kits! fromt he usual places.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I haven't tried the ps2 version yet, if it is better then I may not sell my ps2 afterall.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan said:
I haven't tried the ps2 version yet, if it is better then I may not sell my ps2 afterall.

the online mode is better on the ps2 according to www.eurogamer.net.

I've played PES5 since it was released, and I still do. Im very dissapointed with the minor changed they made in PES6, so I won't buy it for a while

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
i have pes5 for ps2 and pes6 for xbox360 and the ps2 one is better :S

Aada

Part of the furniture
Never played PES5 so don't know any different :D

Am pretty bummed about no save goal replays scored some stunners i have wanted to post on here.

Marc

FH is my second home
How do you unlock classic teams, like classic england etc on the 360?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
everyone is saying ps2 and pc versions better, only crap thing with pc ver is driver support for ps2 and x360 pads

Ono

Part of the furniture
Yaka said:
everyone is saying ps2 and pc versions better, only crap thing with pc ver is driver support for ps2 and x360 pads
I've been using a PS2 pad on the PC version since PES 4 with no probs at all. You need one of those PS2 USB adapters from Play.com (out of stock). This is identical mapping of the buttons to the PS2 version.

If you're a freak with strange hands and prefer the 360 pad, there is an official Microsoft wired 360 pad for the PC which also works.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/GENBRW/3-/114167/Play_com_USB_Dual_PS2_to_PC_Convertor_XP/Product.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Common-Cont...BK4C80/ref=pd_sbs_vg_h__2/202-4888585-6234244

Yaka

Part of the furniture
offical ms wired pad with offical ms drivers sux

i have that play adaptor. it also comes with cack drivers, some times in most games the analougue sticks dont werk. ive tried it again and its working ok in pes6, didnt work in pes5

joytech made that adaptor for play.com yet have never updated the drivers

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I bought a USB gamepad from Game the other day, looks just like a PS2 analog controller, works just as well, can't find it on their site, but it was instore :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yaka said:
i have that play adaptor. it also comes with cack drivers, some times in most games the analougue sticks dont werk. ive tried it again and its working ok in pes6, didnt work in pes5

You know you have to push the analog button (middle of the pad) right?

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I have a SmartJoy PS2 adapter and it works flawlessly, rumble support and everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom