EA Preorder Headstart/Retail key

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
No, expect them to be sent out just before it starts. So, let's say 4 days or so.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I just got mine at 12:00 am. Your Pre-Order Bonus Codes for the WARHAMMER ONLINE Standard Edition.

Note it's the US version - I managed to buy it at the US region of EAStore.com.

OPEN BETA ACCESS
&
LIVE GAME HEAD START

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i think it will be the same as the beta key (couple of days b4). Would

of been nice to have them all sent out together. The headstart key is more

important to me than the beta code being sent ontime for obvious reasons.

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
Just read on another thread, that they will be sent out on the 14th.

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
When can we start downloading the client for retail?..? Or will our betaclient be patched into retail?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
When can we start downloading the client for retail?..? Or will our betaclient be patched into retail?

It's been confirmed that the beta client will work and just needs to be patched on the day.

Warmcat

Fledgling Freddie
Where can I pre-order, or should I say where would you recommend I pre-order?
For europe ofc

:)
thanks in advance

mooSe_

FH is my second home
well you can get direct download versions off ea store and direct2drive or if you want disks and stuff you can get it off play.com, or amazon.co.uk but i don't think the amazon one comes with live headstart or bonus items

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
It's been confirmed that the beta client will work and just needs to be patched on the day.

Good stuff, then I can get right into the hacking & slashing when I get home from work :)

Gunni

Fledgling Freddie
I logged in to EA order history and there is some come starting with WARSEA... is this retail/headstart/bonusitems ?

Didn't receive any email...

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
EA Store Headstart key

If you ordered from EA Store, you have to go to the recent order page on their website to find your headstart activation key. It begins with WARSEA-...
Seems you dont get it in the mail just yet, It's on their website.

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
If you ordered from EA Store, you have to go to the recent order page on their website to find your headstart activation key. It begins with WARSEA-...
Seems you dont get it in the mail just yet, It's on their website.

thanks i will try this!

Sarkasm

Fledgling Freddie
I just got an email from EA with my HS and item codes. So it looks like they are starting to send them out for us EU orders. Thought I'd spread the joy of EA Europe not being as incompetent as some of us may have feared...

Lavitas

Fledgling Freddie
Has anybody else got two different codes from EA for the headstart? I got emailed a code which is different to the one on my order history. The code emailed to me starts with PSEA0M whereas the code from my order history page starts WARSEA. Could one of these be the cd key for when the game is released and which one is which?

Avis

Fledgling Freddie
WAR does not come with Headstart codes if you order through Amazon, I had this confirmed earlier and switched my order to Play.com who state that if the order is placed before Midnight on 14th Sept you should get the Headstart codes by the 15th. Direct2Drive sent out their codes today.

In reply to Lavitas: Does EA come with any bonus features such as Ingame items? There's a possibility one of the codes is for that, if not I'd guess the PSEA0M is a PreStartEA code. But the account pages "should" state which code to use.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
EA are a funny lot. They didnt send me the OB key till the Tuesday - the day after I cancelled the account. Now they go and send me the key for headstart despite no longer having an account. Ive writen to them to find out why but I bet I dont get a reply till next week and then they will tell me I have to pay for it.

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
They sending out headstart and item unlock keys to your mailbox now.
headstart : PSEA0M... (e-mail)
item code : PSEG0M... (e-mail)
product key : WARSEA... (recent order page on EA Store website)

Negura`

Fledgling Freddie
EA are a funny lot. They didnt send me the OB key till the Tuesday - the day after I cancelled the account. Now they go and send me the key for headstart despite no longer having an account. Ive writen to them to find out why but I bet I dont get a reply till next week and then they will tell me I have to pay for it.

Same for me. :)
I have cancelled 7 days ago or smth and still getting codes ....

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
that could be because you can't enter the keys yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom