EA link

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, bought northern strike box today for code.

loaded ea link,

typr in code and press continue.....thing bugs out with "time out"

any suggestions?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Log out in the top corner of EA link then log back in - fixed a few problems I have had with EA link so mught work for you - dont shut EA link down - log out.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
EAlink is a steaming pile of goat do-do though :(
forever failing to connect first go for me. perhaps I should correct myself and say "the infrastrusture EA rents from GameSpy is a steaming pile of goat do-do"

at least GS gives you exactly what you pay for :/

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I never have EA link running, try and download patches direct off the site etc when possible- though EA link was quicker for 1.20 patch. Tis poo though I agree.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried downloading the C&C patch through EA link.

It would rarely connect. When it did finally stay connected long enough to do anything I tried to create an account. The image verification jpg didnt load so I couldnt finish the account creation.

After I created an account through a website, the CNC demo came down at a staggering 2 k/s. I gave up and uninstalled EA Link remembering why I always vow never to touch EA software again every time I go near a piece of their software!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I have had no problem what so ever with EA LINK. Gotten all my updates for 2142 through it + bought NS with it. All worked perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom