E3

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Frizz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Frizz

Frizz Can't get enough of FH

Yeah, it might not be as "glamourous" as it used to be, but it's still got some gems in its back pocket.

I've just seen the new trailer for Gran Turismo 5. I thought GTA IV looked good, but this takes the cake. Looks like there's a famous Italian carmaker in there too. All I have to do is buy a PS3. :(

Halo 3 doesn't look that special, neither does Metroid Prime 3. Killzone's trailer doesn't quite look as good as the one from E3 2005, but it's not far off. :)

Head over to IGN for loads of trailers. If you find something that's new or whatever, then post it! Like Soul Nomad & The World Eaters (NIS).

2. Aada

Aada Part of the furniture

Sounds to me like your expecting to much.

Halo 3 will be great just for the online co-op.

3. Overdriven

Overdriven Not a sandwich

Soul Calibur 4 (Will own)
    Gran Turismo 5 (*Squidge* - I will own)
    Tekken 6 (*Ultra-Squidge* - I will own)

4. Wonk

Wonk Can't get enough of FH

It's a shame they didn't announce crimson skies 2 and show what they've made for Condemned 2 so far :/ Oh, and they didn't show anything of Eternal Sonata either, did they? The demo is fucking awesome.

EDIT: and wtf is up with Nintendo's conference? They managed to make it even worse than Microsofts.

5. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

6. cHodAX

cHodAX FH is my second home