E-mails from Strangers!

Nate

FH is my second home
I keep getting these on one of my mailboxes. No links or anything in them. Just text. What's it all about?

hello from nevesta:
I back from work!!!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm so tired from my work..... Uh.... I am very glad that I can write to you! Whether I can will get acquainted with you close? I am Libby, I am not assured in true relations while people don't learn each other more close. I don't speak in a detail about myself, whether simply I wish receive answer from you and we can to learn each other more close. Now I want only one, that you write me. Write to me on my mail address: If you certainly have time! !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh f*ck it's Libby, that b*tch is horrible. Delete and ignore, she wants like 5k for a double lesbian blowjob or something.

To be more serious; ignore and delete ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mail them back and get them to do boobie pics for you!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What TDC said.

No boobies. No cash dollar!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
the-choice-is-yours-tits-or-gtfo.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I get calls from the same Spanish number every fucking day.. They just won't stop :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
prolly some dude you bribed with the promise of your cornhole. that said, I used to get calls from some place in friggin Ghana or Somalia or somewhere. I was scared as hell to pick up the phone lest it cost me like thousands of euros or something. in the end, I named the number Prince Umfoofoo, and gave it a silent ringtone.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
prolly some dude you bribed with the promise of your cornhole. that said, I used to get calls from some place in friggin Ghana or Somalia or somewhere. I was scared as hell to pick up the phone lest it cost me like thousands of euros or something. in the end, I named the number Prince Umfoofoo, and gave it a silent ringtone.

lol, Prince Umfoofoo? My sisters call their private bits foofoo.

Nate

FH is my second home
Got another one

You can call me Alla.
I wish you a pleasant day! Black bars are replaced by white, Hope this time is luckier. Waiting on your turn. Kiss.

soze

I am a FH squatter
There are call firewalls for most mobile OS's now. As soon as I get a call more than once from a number I do not know that does not leave a message they go in my firewall and are blocked forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom