jorky

Fledgling Freddie
Hey

anyone else got this email and know how to make it work ? how long do u need to wait for the email ?

Greetings,

Your code hasn't been registered. Click here to view the reason.

The login you used is:
The code you used is:

Please check your login, password and code carefully before doing another attempt.

The WAR Team

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
I got that the first time round then realised I put a U at the end instead of a V. Worked second time, got email confirming the reg of the key in less than 5 minutes.

code414

Fledgling Freddie
Yep best to double check and triple check your typing before hitting that submit :)

Brevis1

Fledgling Freddie
Experiencing the exact same thing :D 3rd time now I have tried.
Quite sure that its the correct code, unless they have fooled me by making V look like both U and V in the print....

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
I registered some time ago on Goa web and forgot my password. Now i got that email so i think my problem is the invalid password. Problem is i cant ask for my pass cause the links on goa web are disabled.

I think i will need to create a new account with new mail if i can get my pass.

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
it's still not working and got like 2 emails already same thing always

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i figured out what the problem was

Hotmail

so just make a yahoo account or something else and it will work
it also helps for the authentication problem

I hope this will help other ppl too :p

Brevis1

Fledgling Freddie
Weird.
Im using my ISP mail, @postkasse.org, Guess I will have to try a new mail somewhere else then.

Nordanstahl

Fledgling Freddie
same problem with lost pw here

Have the exact same problem as original poster,mailed Goa and told them to delete any account info related to my mail as you can´t use the same mail on two accounts of some weird reason.
maybe have to try to use my Gmail as hotmail doesen´t work:m00:

Nridy

Fledgling Freddie
Same problem here. My CD-key was entered correctly, but I just can't register it. I suspect that it's because the login servers are down (or at least, the login box on the mainpage is blacked out for me).

I understand that all game launches have problems. What pisses me off is that there is no mention of these problems in the news page. I had to go fish around in fora looking for answers, thinking I'd done something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom