E&e?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Hope this time they actually hire professionals and actually have real customer support instead of having outsiders with no pay at all tell them when there's problems.

No offence to E&E,just to GOA :p

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Well my roommate used to be someone with no pay who used to inform a GM of problems, so I had no problems there :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
E&E were just player reps basically - we were asked to let GOA know what people were thinking, outside of what they were RightNowing or whatever.
(In a "let me know and I'll pass that feedback on" way rather than than a "glass to the wall listening in" way) Also we were volunteer beta testers.

Sure as hell weren't CSRs.

Come ToA and the gazillion buggy encounters of doom (tm) having an MSN to the GMs even when they weren't necessarily at work was handy though :)

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, btw, Flimgoblin, off-topic, I've downloaded a free DAoC trial, just for some nostalgia. Went to Midgard and all...but I really can't find my way anymore, and there are cow thanes everywhere! So I'm confused, and would like to cancel my trial-account before they start charging me for it. You have any idea where I should do this? Can't find anything on the site...must be EA meddling...

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
E&E were just player reps basically - we were asked to let GOA know what people were thinking, outside of what they were RightNowing or whatever.
(In a "let me know and I'll pass that feedback on" way rather than than a "glass to the wall listening in" way) Also we were volunteer beta testers.

Sure as hell weren't CSRs.

Come ToA and the gazillion buggy encounters of doom (tm) having an MSN to the GMs even when they weren't necessarily at work was handy though :)

/me looks at ur picture...

..did u put ur own childs toy's on ebay so u can pay for daoc?!!!
flim flim flim....
:wub:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Oh, btw, Flimgoblin, off-topic, I've downloaded a free DAoC trial, just for some nostalgia. Went to Midgard and all...but I really can't find my way anymore, and there are cow thanes everywhere! So I'm confused, and would like to cancel my trial-account before they start charging me for it. You have any idea where I should do this? Can't find anything on the site...must be EA meddling...

depends which trial you downloaded - if it's european go to Chronicles of Camelot and click on subscription

if it's US there's an "account management" button on the client after you login, before you choose a server.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
/me looks at ur picture...

..did u put ur own childs toy's on ebay so u can pay for daoc?!!!
flim flim flim....
:wub:

nah it's a sardonic message about what some people think about forum moderation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom