Dyvet?

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Hi folks
Ive been thinking about reactivating my acc, but Ive seen posts about deserted rvr, and a lot negative about dyvet but I have no clue about what dyvet is. It surely weren't around when I played last =)

Oh, and is lotm anything fun? I love rvr dungeons and was hoping this expansion could be fun to try out.

/Stormf

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi folks
Ive been thinking about reactivating my acc, but Ive seen posts about deserted rvr, and a lot negative about dyvet but I have no clue about what dyvet is. It surely weren't around when I played last =)

Oh, and is lotm anything fun? I love rvr dungeons and was hoping this expansion could be fun to try out.

/Stormf

Lotm RvR dungeon on pryd/excal is pretty much empty and you won't find anyone in there maybe the odd PvE character but it's not as free flowing as you may hope, like the more populated german servers. In the beginning it was alot of fun, people used it to RvR and gank people but now its abit empty since the novelty wore off ^-^

There are quite a few good items with LoTM though and 5 extra CL levels which do help a fair bit. Other than that nothing "major" has come from it.

as for main RvR - since there is alot of instant RvR it's not to badly populated abit zergy in the evening but during the day if you want to solo/duo there is quite abit to kill from self experience. FG RvR if you don't have people who you know already it's going to be alot of trouble to find a FG - and if you PuG it with complete randomers you will get rolled over by zergs and the few remaining set groups with half a clue. Although we played the last two nights and the RvR from our point of view was not so bad, actually was quite fun, but you do end up fighting the zerg or the same groups over and over. There is still fun to be had tbh ^-^

ttt

Banned
Hi folks

/Stormf
well alot of things has changed since then but indeed its worth resubbing for a month to give it a try, you can buy ml's artis etc for bounty points so it wont be an issue ;) lotm is a great dungeon tho not so rvr active but its worth having a look down.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
For the love of god don't renew! Atleast if you don't plan on playing nighttime and help decent folks from the frustration of having to retake keeps, relics and irvr for the nextcomming two-three days because of the CM twats.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
For the love of god don't renew! Atleast if you don't plan on playing nighttime and help decent folks from the frustration of having to retake keeps, relics and irvr for the nextcomming two-three days because of the CM twats.

something like this fat troll said. I tried to play alittle on Dyvet and it was a ghosttown in comparison to what it used to be, last night primetime it was around 450 ppl online totally on the UKservers, thats just plain sad since im guessing at least 100 of those are bots. I did a /who in mid on Limors and it was near 800 mids online. Quite some difference.

Having fun on Limors :) Despite that my german really suck. So for that it was worth renewing this month for me. For dyvet? Hell no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom