Dyvet probably the greatest server in daoc? (sorry gameh!)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest all this talk of honour etc...

There wont be a Daoc server anywhere else where people are this courteous and nice to each other...

Seems like pretty much all FG's are leaving soloers or not adding on them..

Even the little mini groups are playing nice...

I think daoc has really matured on dyvet, it would be great if we could get the FG scene up and running a bit more for the perfect server...

Thats not to say there isnt a place for peeps that wanna play casually and kill anything or everything...

It just seems that the peeps that dont wanna particpate in this are going elsewhere and finding areas to fight and such and the other players are not coming to flatten us..

Im mean pretty much all afternoon so far beno leet corner has just been peeps standing around fighting... just north of eras too...

Ofc the alb east bridge is a hot spot for Irvr... so theres choice for every type of player..

it all makes for perfect RVR conditions regardless of playstyle...

/salute to everyone on dyvet.

Sorin

Banned
There wont be a Daoc server anywhere else where people are this courteous and nice to each other...

Seems like pretty much all FG's are leaving soloers or not adding on them..

Haha!! good one man

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dunno what server you play on guys ^^

Surely sometimes ppl dont add, but all noon today I got added, mostly from some mid grp that was roaming...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u wont get more leeway on any other server...

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
duel corners is the only good thing that i see tonight :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
we'll probably log on soon to have all our accounts banned cos we organised an rvr night, and people actually having fun atm.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The problem is censi, that this dueling corner was nice while it lasted, but ppl got bored fast and there was nothing else to do (for me at least), so I logged on Limors...

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
If its such a great server why are the population problems so bad?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
server has got alot better tbh, just needs few more groups to come back from limors :)

Ucallme

Banned
some nights its ok for Solo and I prefer not to Duel in some places where some actually meet. But tonight 6th July Evening was pretty poor for Solo action, I had 1 fight in 1 hour otherwise it was just zerge v zerge. So I just logged off and done something else.

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The problem is censi, that this dueling corner was nice while it lasted, but ppl got bored fast and there was nothing else to do (for me at least), so I logged on Limors...

thats if u keep going there looking for duels (which get boring)

but its an option u can take like oince then do a normal run

then maybe try north of eras etc

mix it up a bit away from the Irvr...

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
what always surprises me is that these so called "dueling corners" are normally smack bang in the middle of the busiest routes to rvr.

So you get complaints its akin to playing football in the middle of the motorway and complaining when you get run down.

Anywho server hasnt changed from my viewpoint still the same old people doing the same old things.

AS for i have a choice of not adding on fights i dont see why i shouldnt add on fights 99% of those people who are "dueling" have generally added or zerged their way to where they are i dont see how they should be excused from being ganked/steamrollered just because they are so called "honourable" which in my way of thinking is bolocks.

Play the game have fun when its no longer fun play somthing else. Dont proclaim honour as a reason to quit a game the only reason to leave a game is because its no longer fun.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
what always surprises me is that these so called "dueling corners" are normally smack bang in the middle of the busiest routes to rvr.

no they aint...

They are somewhere usually off the main route.... as was this one.

If they are somewhere too remote it means its organised duelling and against the CoC...

However occassus leet corner at the moment is a place where the zerg has no reason to go, but ofc if you lookng for a solo fight you might take a look..

I think it was just a natural place for peeps to go...

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
i for once didnt add in the duel zone ... , except a frosty thane ^^ u know who u are xD

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
well, hadrian's been a blast for my vamp in the last week. won some fights, lost some others, sometimes got zerged or added but overall it was a blast.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Play the game have fun when its no longer fun play somthing else. Dont proclaim honour as a reason to quit a game the only reason to leave a game is because its no longer fun.

And who is it that makes the game less fun for the other person?

The ones adding on his fight (if he prefers "honorable" solo fights).

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

So you get complaints its akin to playing football in the middle of the motorway and complaining when you get run down.

Anywho server hasnt changed from my viewpoint still the same old people doing the same old things.

AS for i have a choice of not adding on fights i dont see why i shouldnt add on fights 99% of those people who are "dueling" have generally added or zerged their way to where they are i dont see how they should be excused from being ganked/steamrollered just because they are so called "honourable" which in my way of thinking is bolocks.

Damn this sack is full of bull.

i for once didnt add in the duel zone ... , except a frosty thane ^^ u know who u are xD

o0o0...that was +1 on your retard scale too.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
if it really is better (and i mean not having to wait 20mins for a fight like it was when i made a 1 week return to get rr10 on my NS ) I might come back and play my SB again :p

givf more info !

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
forget sb imo. if iRvR..kinda zergy...if its not ..DC is a bit empty .. or too zergy for sb usually.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
o00o0...u were SO good... u didnt even come alone..so u also saved that moc-lt i-win....nooblet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom