Dwera pls read this !!!!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
a longer stun but 2nd in chain. And amazingly enough it isnt hard to land since the people that actually spec it instead of whining about it land it loads.

First of all... how would you know? You never played hard-mode stealther on a regular basis.

Second of all, it's more than just actually landing it.

The real benefit of Diamondback/Dragonfang is, that you can run possible 2 hamstring/leaper chains through, directly off your off-evade chain. That is something that is near impossible with Comeback/Frosty Gaze.

Hence the whine.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
What about slash infils?

You have the off-block chain in Slash or the off-parry chain in Dual-Wield. :wub:

No, seriously... you have the choise to go Thrust for Dragonfang.

Mids stealthers don't have that luxury.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Speccing 39 in a dual wield line for a 7 sec stun second in a chain > speccing 50 in a weapon line for a 5 sec stun off evade. Going from 36 to 50 thrust just for a stun style is a bit to much imo(for a rr5 inf).

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Speccing 39 in a dual wield line for a 7 sec stun second in a chain > speccing 50 in a weapon line for a 5 sec stun off evade. Going from 36 to 50 thrust just for a stun style is a bit to much imo(for a rr5 inf).

infs have the specpoints for it though! :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
infs have the specpoints for it though! :p

Not to mention, that a 5s stun off-evade always will be better than a 7s stun second in a chain.

Granted, nightshades have it better with their Diamondback, but don't fool yourself about Dragonfang. :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
im specced 50axe/50laxe+14 i dont often land my laxe evade-stun chain is there something wrong with me, come to think of it i dont evade often enough to land it, now i know theres something wrong oh btw im a zerker.

Gwao

Fledgling Freddie
OMG WTF have i started here...only wanted to know why dwera said i was bug exploiting when i obviously wasnt, ive sent u a pm dwera so u know who i am etc...

gwao

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Coolan said:
im specced 50axe/50laxe+14 i dont often land my laxe evade-stun chain is there something wrong with me, come to think of it i dont evade often enough to land it, now i know theres something wrong oh btw im a zerker.

Like u evade alot with a zerker :eek7:

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Have a look at Grymli's last vid for example, he lands it in at least half the fights and nearly every fight he had vs me when he played

I don't know much how easy it is to land this stun etc, 'cause I don't play a stealther myself atm.

But what I thought when I read this [ see quote ] was that most people probably will put their most successful fights in vids, and for sbs their fights is probably most successful when they get that stun off on an enemy =)

What I mean is that it would probably be hard to judge from a sb vid how often they get that stun in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom