Dwera Does it again

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie m8.

Makes me want to make sb, but i know i wont........... well due to the fact im to lazy and cba to ToA another char.:)

Give warriors stealth dam it, mincers get stealth!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Downloaded it , music plays @ normal rate but the actully movie seems like it is very laggy .. and not playing at normal speed ?
just me or ? :>

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Agrigo said:
Downloaded it , music plays @ normal rate but the actully movie seems like it is very laggy .. and not playing at normal speed ?
just me or ? :>

You using Winamp by any chanse? Some codecs have this problem, try Windows Media Player :)
-----

And a very very nice movie Dwera :) :worthy:

/Ovron

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bah - boring. No way Dwera is as good as me or has even been close. Just her ranking is all. Me - no ranking - nothing bar sc - just pure skill. My fights are much more interesting and exciting to watch.

Hilding

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Bah - boring. No way Dwera is as good as me or has even been close. Just her ranking is all. Me - no ranking - nothing bar sc - just pure skill. My fights are much more interesting and exciting to watch.

When can you just actually FO? Nice movie and host Dwera ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie griv :) liked the intro and the music was quite different on a couple of the tracks - shame there werent more high rr enemies tho really but i guess you can only film what you can fight tho :)

Nice dedication at the end too /respect

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

ROFLMAO :D classic yeah you dont get to rr10 with any degree of skill at all do you :D

still laughing irl at ur post MJK - mind you I find most of your stuff amusign tho :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Lol who the hell are you?

Go and make your own movie and show us how, Much ( cough ) better you are than dwera. I look forward to your movie MKJ.:)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah am not gonna post about my films in this here topic. This is Dwera's topic. My films are all over Freddy's Thid section showing me take down all you returning to Thid level 50 players. Tis there I am the boss.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Watched it all the way through, good film - Nice ending.

Aoln; download it.
Mkj; get to RR10 as a solo SB.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
MKJ said:
Nah am not gonna post about my films in this here topic. This is Dwera's topic. My films are all over Freddy's Thid section showing me take down all you returning to Thid level 50 players. Tis there I am the boss.

so you are boss of the kindergaten! ok

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Lol who the hell are you?

Go and make your own movie and show us how, Much ( cough ) better you are than dwera. I look forward to your movie MKJ.:)

He is a kindergarden player (thidranki only)

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Any clips from when you were duoing with tyrani and we met?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Just downloaded havent had a chance to watch yet

OT but:

Reza said:
Any clips from when you were duoing with tyrani and we met?

hey faiotan, nice to see someone who solo's alot, looking forward to more duels with you when i get back from my holiday, despite you kicking my ass the whole time :D

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Ovron said:
You using Winamp by any chanse? Some codecs have this problem, try Windows Media Player :)
/Ovron
Im using windows media player , but still ahve the prob , played properly the 2nd time i tried it , but since then its been crazy laggy :>
will try to redownload it tho =)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Ihave a problem with this link and i dunno why .. i have also the same problem with maatherson link.. anyone knows ?

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
ROFLMAO :D classic yeah you dont get to rr10 with any degree of skill at all do you :D

still laughing irl at ur post MJK - mind you I find most of your stuff amusign tho :)

living(well living inside daoc) proof that u dont need skill to ding RR10

there are 2 other ways.

1.) have skilled friend whom you grp with.
2.) play a WL 24/7

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
living(well living inside daoc) proof that u dont need skill to ding RR10

there are 2 other ways.

1.) have skilled friend whom you grp with.
2.) play a WL 24/7

(btw playing a SB to rr10L3 solo is skill if u ask me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom