Dwarf Armies

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Glad they are planning on giving us more than 4 slots to start with....I want to try all 4 of those. Rune Priest and Engineer especially:england:.

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
Hammerer.er

im thinking of hammerer seems that finding a nice spot and building up momentum till your a unstobable locamotive of rightious fury seems quite fun..
on a side note.. this wild hope of getting into beta, this burning spark of longing and these hollowed eyes of tralling through forums should be put to rest as i have no real chance of getting into beta.. do i..

about 120k places and about 1 mil requests :(
:ninja::england::ninja:

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Finally got in on the Guild Beta last night. If any of you DAOC or WoW people remember Celtic Leaf Army we will be starting up in WAR this Friday 18th so if anyone wants to join us fighting the greenskins look on www.celticleafarmy.com/forums for the warhammer applications thread and shout us in the game.
:cheers:

cuddled0rf

Fledgling Freddie
Well i was kinda hoping for a valewalker, but guess ill settle for the runepriest :) Will be nice to play a d0rf again though.

kAPo

Fledgling Freddie
just gonna hope i get me a beta key so i can try them short bearded fellas out. and hoping i can actually choose since all the dwarf classes seem awesome :D

Fortuil

Fledgling Freddie
Engineer looks like an interesting class. I think it's just because I like turrets so much from Team Fortress 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom