DVE 1 year ago

M

moona

Rofl didn't knew that
why cant peoples take almost similar names as there first character , so other peeps know who they are :p

Like Boere Sla, Boere Brood , ect

O

old.chim aira

because then the first name would be the same and that is not allowed :rolleyes:

Anyway, i miss DvE and the old guys a lot too, get back so we can do whatever we did before

S

stupidshady

or all ex DvE members join FL ? ^^ would rock imho :p

Y

ye-roon

Originally posted by stupidshady
or all ex DvE members join FL ? ^^ would rock imho :p

cause alot of ex DVE are dutch. And FL stands for Flemish Lions and dutch aint flemish if u ask me ...

And I miss my DVE time too. After DVE ended haven't played DAoC with the fun I had before. Of Course there is Semper Fidelis, but sorry to say i miss something in SF. I don't have the feeling i had before in DVE.

When i first joined DVE i was, lets say, pretty exited. I just started playing again, cause since beta I, well, didn't have money and had alot of school work ..

I joined as the total n00b with alot of questions, but was welcomed as one of them. I grew more in the game in DVE. Got to know the people. Even had a cool guild irl thingie.

It was Really a shame to see DVE go down and i really hated the fact that people couldn't wait till the "official" last day. I mean, at least have the respect to stay till the end and then start over or move on.

I moves my hart to see that DVE isn't forgotten. Had the best times of daoc while in there. And always a laugh on guild chat. As i am a person of honour and tradition and this a role playing game. I played highlander, i got alot of complaints like: Bleh the kilt is in the way. Well i say Respect the kilt. Same as respect the emblem u wear on your cloak and shield.

I walked with that emblem as it was an honour to wear it. Haven't got that feeling ever since DVE ended. :(

And alot the above might be wrongly said. Thats cause i have a problem expressing myself. So just fr the record, I am not flaming ne one, if u think u are being flamed please say so and i'll try to xplain better.

X

Ximadir

KCI,RUG,SOL get back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey kci do you have more of those old screenshots ;) because i am only in the mini window on that screen ;)

T

temoedjin

Hmm first of all, most ppl from DVE went on with a guild named Semper Fidelius.. Yes we aren't the same, how could we be, the hearth was taken out of us, without any chance of recovery. But people within out guild are lvling, we are getting more and more lvl50ers, we are getting new players, in the end we try to get stronger

A lot has been said when kcinimodus, rugged/matje and sollers quit. I have a lot to say about this, but out of respect i haven't done it sofar, but reading the posts of some people.....iam almost tempted...

When you are really interested ask some people who know about it, ask cerveloc, chim, tazzbe, publius or me. We have been there, almost from the start, and we know what happened.

A

Aadia

Well, well, look what i find here on bw :)

Aargh.... sol, mat, hope u guys are doing fine now... miss u thou guys :(
(BTW mat, if u decide ever te come back, i still have everything u gave me :))

Anyways, daoc has changed alot in one year and it will still change... that's what they call 'progress' *cough* ;)

As for temoed... i'll read your story later on... can u make shorter ones? it's kinda ... loooooooooooong ;)

Kisses
Aadia

X

Ximadir

post all your screenshots you have of dve members guys it really makes me happy to c all those screenshots ;)

K

kenshee-himura

Originally posted by stupidshady
he in GoL if I recall right.......most of the DvE members are in GoL :-(

Nah just the lvl 50's we still got all their alts.
But don't worry Semper Fi will be as great as DVE once was!!!!

(btw sollers come to mirc dve mirc channel I make u play again in 5 minutes :D )

E

ethiraseth

those screenshots where nice realx

specially the rvr ones :D somehow it seems we really like eating dirt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom