DVE 1 year ago

X

Ximadir

Hi there guys all know that the best guild stopt (dve) a time ago but here is a screenshot from a year ago when we got our emblems.

me (winfox) and the others farmed all night in tepok for money becasue first time khalen clicked on purp instead of blue heeh

Ah well these were some gr8 times with this guild to bad the guild died

but all hail dve 1 more time plz

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/cyclonic/dve.JPG

T

Tyka

I remember dve, was a good guild with nice and helpful members (except khalen). had good fights against you in the frontier as well, sorry about this :(

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Was ashame to see one of the better guilds disappear...

W

witte-

gah :(
i still miss matje/rugged :(

/ex dve member

T

temoedjin

DVE didn't die, the remaining players started Semper Fidelius and we are growing strong again.....as you all we see soon

E

ethiraseth

/salute DVE, really mis it, including matje and sollers (although chances are great i gonna see them soon :cool: :clap: )

and xima, sick guy, 3 level 50's , get some fresh air :wink2:

X

Ximadir

4th lvl 50 under way with pbae xp group in hib/excal ;)

E

ethiraseth

lol, still strugglin to get a lvl 50 again after deleting my friar, will take like forever i think :D

O

old.shotgunstow

arf, GoL one year ago will be exactly the same as it is today :rolleyes:

E

ethiraseth

dunno, decided i wanted to move to midgard, but didnt like it there so i was back in about 1 day :D

but dont have any regrets of deleting it, think that if i hadnt done it i had stopped playing daoc by now, was getting really bored with it

K

Kcinimodus

Damn really miss the great times we had in DVE... sorry it all had to end like this. Miss alot of you guys :(.

Oh and btw Sniper, FFS! You finally dinged 50 omg! Grats! But you will allways remain my little lvl 4x noob :p.

Edit: Nice piccie from first day in retail, brings back good memories :) http://www.angelfire.com/alt/kci/jeugd.jpg

O

old_saxo

snif snif

Bah sux you was a good alliance guild guild :(

F

- Fedaykin -

btw you can just ask mythic to restore ur chars, they did it for a m8 of mine when he decided to realm jump and hated it

N

nightsorrow

Oh and btw Sniper, FFS! You finally dinged 50 omg! Grats! But you will allways remain my little lvl 4x noob :p.

Thx:p
_UbernOOb_ :p

S

sollers_natus

wauwie Sniper! You keep amazing me.. you actually figured out how to post crap on this forum!

Big gratz ! :p

It's nice to see people have not forgotten about dve :) Hadn't checked Barry's since I left and started to slightly forget about DAOC and DVE... or so I thought. Seeing some of the names of people who were closest to me ingame and seeing the DVE-piccies softened my petrified daoc-heart again.

Rugged and I had dinner in a greek-restaurant last night and for the first time in months, daoc was the topic again. Bringing back good old memories, still getting frustrated over the overpoweredness of Trolls and Treehuggers.......... we had a nice chat going on. Of course, the question about whether one of us would start playing again was brought up soon... and from that moment on, daoc is luring again. Rugged: "Ohhhh, the great times we've had", "The great people we met", "The great conversations, the hours of fun... we should get back!" And poor me.. poor, poor me who's heart was really starting to become immune to daoc, started to open up again.... and tons of daoc-memories crossed my mind, leaving out the bad ones :( Ideas of making a scout together which would allow us to work as a stealth team and actually kill mids/hibs! "Just Imagine..... imagine the fun, imagine the old friends who you would speak to again!" My mind was going crazy, and I urged Rugged to stop talking! And he laughed... merely laughed because he too could see that daoc was getting to me again.

Now.... my mind is at ease again, and as I'm going through our conversation again I, for the first time, stop running... stop running to take a moment to turn around a look back at 1,5 years of daoc. An 1,5 years in which nothing, besides my RR or spec, changed. It's an easy and fun life......carefree. And to be hounest.. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Daoc is not throwing your life away, and for me... it has even been quite educative. Though.. I'm glad I stopped playing. Had the time of my life, but after times of fun.. there's times of work. And for the greater addicts.. those cannot be combined.

Living a nice life now... :) I study psychology and I'm even managing to get some study-points now :p Sad things happen as well though :-( Me and my gf broke up 3 weeks ago.....(My girlfriend was 'Milky Way' btw.... I'm sure some of you horny gits know her :p) those are the times one longs for that carfree daoc-life :)

Finally... I'm glad I still have contact with some good daoc-friends so I can tell my mom daoc HAS been good for me :)

.......maybe... some day

I'll keep checking BW from now on.... best regards to my old, but forever daoc-friends !

R

rugged

This is rather amusing, i decided to check BW again and find this thread, with a reply from Sollers as well. I must say that unlike Sollers i did miss, and still do miss DAOC and the ppl in the game. And especially you Whiteypants ;) And yes, there were some great times in the history of DVE, even though i wasn't there from day one, and i don't have any screenies to back it up either. Ah well, it's good to see DVE isn't forgotten just quite yet. Good luck to you guys, and hopefully i will see you around some day.

edit: Ow i do have a sig, i forgot that one and stated my name whilst my sig was present as well ;)

M

moona

What happend to Boere Worst :p

Never saw that guy again

S

stupidshady

he in GoL if I recall right.......most of the DvE members are in GoL :-(

A

Aussie-

Boere = Hysteric the infil, now playing his reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom