DVD/game rental sites?

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking at places like lovefilm.com £13.99 2 dvds at a time.

But I want to be able to choose what I recieve next and this isnt possible on lovefilm,blockbuster or tesco as you have to choose 10 items and they decide for you...

Any better site out there?

I would like to be able to rent 2 copies of the same game too (so bro and me can play 360 online) this isnt possible on those sites :(

People with correct answers gets a cookie!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Aaaand...we're back.

As far as I know, all the DVDs by post services work the same way (there are good reasons for this btw, its the only way those companies can make money off postal models). If you want to get something specific, or get two games, you need to get off your arse and go to a Blockbuster shop, you know like, outside.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking at places like lovefilm.com £13.99 2 dvds at a time.

But I want to be able to choose what I recieve next and this isnt possible on lovefilm,blockbuster or tesco as you have to choose 10 items and they decide for you...

You don't have to have 10 items, they recommend 10 items to give you more chance of getting what you want, they don't have unlimited stocks and popular stuff will be in high demand.

As for getting what you want, the only way to tip the scales is to set priority high for the title you want and everything else on low priority. Again tho this will depend on the demand for the title you want, as for games i don't think lovefilm carry much stocks, try Rent PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, XB, Wii, GC, DS, GBA Games Online - Swapgame.com

Lovefilm offer the option of setting up multiple wish lists for family members, maybe this is a way of renting 2 of the same item ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom