DVD burning software...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
...specifically of the free and open-source kind :)

Does anyone know of a particularly good one? I'm whacking my PC back together and for some insane reason I'd rather use proper software than p1rat3 h4x0rz'ed stuff...

Answers on a postcard if you must, but preferably below, ta! :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indeed, IMGburn for burning images / copying computer file discs, etc. and DVDfab for everything else.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cheers gents.

Yep, IMGburn looks like the continuation of DVD Decrypter. As long as I can make my copy of Server2008 bootable then problem fixed! :)

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Some of these copying software companies have been around too long I think and created over developed applications. I downloaded the latest trial Nero the other day. Bloody hell. Not sure what it installed altogether and it also took ages doing it too. I quickly took it all off. For someone just wanting to copy some dvd or other Nero is about 1000x over the top. Probably my fault for not reading some shit or other about installing this and that but who the hell does - download and install is the way of many.

Those copying programs mentioned above look good though (and small). Will probably download them to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom