DV Farm Raid - Saturday 1100 GMT

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
DV Farm raid to get some cash going as ive burned too much lately...Group setup as follows:
1) Wildcard - Me
2) Paladin(blockbot) -
3) Paladin(blockbot) -
4) Mercenary -
5) Mercenary/Arms -
6) Friar/Cleric -
7) Cleric -
8) Sorc -

Replacements:
Cleric -
Tank -

REQUIREMENTS - DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU MEET THESE:
1) ML3 (dungeon will not zone you otherwise)
2) Clerics NOT buffbots (although if you have a ML3 bot bring it out of
group)
3) SC/ToA Template.
4) Free from 1100 through to 1730.
5) Level 50
6) Ability to understand /Assist

LOOT RULES:
Random 100 will decide the order people get to pick in. That order will then be fixed and will go back through the drops until theres only crap left. Will be taking the crap to salvage for myself on my crafters.

OTHER:
I have the glove neccessary to gain entry, please be at Volcanus haven and ready to leave at 1100 - if youre significantly late you will be replaced.If youre down as a replacement you will be called if needed by 1130 at the latest.

And before anyone goes Oo tank group, do /who 50 on all the caster classes and youll see why im not bothering to try and build a pbaoe group.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Bah idiot that i am i forgot to post that its the 19th - this saturday.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
DV Farm raid to get some cash going as ive burned too much lately...Group setup as follows:
1) Wildcard - Me
2) Paladin(blockbot) -
3) Paladin(blockbot) -
4) Mercenary -
5) Mercenary/Arms -
6) Friar/Cleric -
7) Cleric -
8) Sorc -

Replacements:
Cleric -
Tank -

REQUIREMENTS - DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU MEET THESE:
1) ML3 (dungeon will not zone you otherwise)
2) Clerics NOT buffbots (although if you have a ML3 bot bring it out of
group)
3) SC/ToA Template.
4) Free from 1100 through to 1730.
5) Level 50
6) Ability to understand /Assist

LOOT RULES:
Random 100 will decide the order people get to pick in. That order will then be fixed and will go back through the drops until theres only crap left. Will be taking the crap to salvage for myself on my crafters.

OTHER:
I have the glove neccessary to gain entry, please be at Volcanus haven and ready to leave at 1100 - if youre significantly late you will be replaced.If youre down as a replacement you will be called if needed by 1130 at the latest.

And before anyone goes Oo tank group, do /who 50 on all the caster classes and youll see why im not bothering to try and build a pbaoe group.

What?? no ice wiz? <nods> shame on you ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
What?? no ice wiz? <nods> shame on you ;)
If there was a chance of getting two ice wiz's on at the same time, let alone two ml3 ice wiz's i'd be all for it, as it stands tanks ahoy blah, probably too short notice atm since no signups all day :0

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
say if u want a servant specct necro that is avalible for u...ml3 44/31 rr2 with WP3

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
No tank/healer signups so as far as im concerned its off.Not gonna bother organising another one until a few months after catacombs now.Watch this space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom