Duskwave not working?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well it's not working working, seeing as goa always fail to keep the xml up to date when expansions are released.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
rofl levi you're blaming the site being unreachable to GOA too now?

I bumped my toe yesterday I blame GOA for all the blood in my bathroom :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
where did i say i blamed goa for the site not being accessible? i just blame em for not updating the xml enough.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
The XML feed is still buggered. I've raised it as an issue on internal E&E forums

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
The reason you cannot see any information on prydwen or some other servers is because there is no xml file for that server in existance (or there is but its empty).

The site is updated through a parser and whilst updating it removes any characters which are no longer active from the database. Thus if the xml file is empty, so is the database for that server.

Himse

FH is my second home
The reason you cannot see any information on prydwen or some other servers is because there is no xml file for that server in existance (or there is but its empty).

The site is updated through a parser and whilst updating it removes any characters which are no longer active from the database. Thus if the xml file is empty, so is the database for that server.

ic. :touch:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
rofl levi you're blaming the site being unreachable to GOA too now?

I bumped my toe yesterday I blame GOA for all the blood in my bathroom :(

reading comprehension for the win.

It is GOA's responsibility to keep the XML up to date with the latest DTD (document type definition) for the current expansion. However there has always been a significant lag between each expansion and the XML interface being updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom