Dungeons (dungeon keeper style game)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
"buying it" are my thoughts.... :)

That goes without saying for me. Have had eyes on it for a looong time. Hopefully it will be a good spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Coolsticks, looks like fun, but at the same time i'm starting to get a sneaking suspicion that the game industry is hitting a retrophase with all these old titles coming back :p

*waits for Carmageddon*

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Shooting civilians 200 yards with a spring in 100 km/h was fun.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
"It's just Dungeon Keeper!"

I couldn't help but state this out loud about 12 times while watching that preview vid.

Lethul

FH is my second home
"It's just Dungeon Keeper!"

I couldn't help but state this out loud about 12 times while watching that preview vid.

I haven't played a lot of Dungeon Keeper, but the little I have played had me doing the same. Is there any difference at all?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Coolsticks, looks like fun, but at the same time i'm starting to get a sneaking suspicion that the game industry is hitting a retrophase with all these old titles coming back :p

*waits for Carmageddon*

That would be amazing, Still have fond memories of playing it for hours/

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i downloaded dungeon keeper 2 after i saw this thread

Nate

FH is my second home
It's even got the weird colours for areas!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Avoid this game, got it on my PC (won't say how because the mods will get the cains out) its ultra boring, nothing like DK.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Avoid this game, got it on my PC (won't say how because the mods will get the cains out) its ultra boring, nothing like DK.

actually ignore this completely, seems the version I had was ultra buggy thus preventing you doing stuff that makes it fun, got a full version now and its quite nifty.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've got mixed feelings about it.

aye I like how they've done alot of it but the fact they've made it go on for as long as it does makes it get repetative fast.

glad I paid fuck all for it :p the last one I got was a download and didn't work, this one was a complete version I got from a mate that works in a warehouse what alot of games go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom