Dungeon Siege

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
just wondering, does have or still play Dungeon Siege and fancy a go at the multiplayer bit? ive had it over a yr now but i get bored quick of it on my own, and never tryed the multiplayer.

i am up for playin a healer type if anyones interested.

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
I thought DS was quite fun, and if my rig was up to it would be tempted to have a go at some multiplayer romps.
.... but just now it aint up to it :(

MikeyBear

Loyal Freddie
Laaag'd reply for what it's worth :)

Me and Rabbit_Man_3D regularly play Dungeon Siege (and have been since it first appeard).

The Mplayer game is actually better (imho) than the sp game. Whilst the gameplay in DS is intrinsically simplistic no matter how you play it, its the usual multiplayer interaction element that raises above the norm.

We've pretty much played the same characters throughout (apart from new chars. we created for the LoA expansion). I've now got a lvl 80 odd Nature Mage and Rabbit plays a similarly levelled Melee tank with a bit of combat magic. We just this week finished the mp campaign for the second time and we're messing with mods and fan created stuff for a bit now until DS2 arrives *twitch*.

You're welcome to play a game with us if ya likes but I think we maybe levelled too high for you to join our games now. We have to play on "Veteran" level to get any XP and thats soon to change to "Elite" Level I suspect.
There are some maps out there that allow you to level your character very very quickly with little or no danger for such occasions but it can kinda take the point out of playing in the first place but if you wanna give it a go lemme know :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
DS/II seems to be releasing! or am I lagged as fook? see here for more!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll be buying it with me pay next week. Could try to resurrect #hai from the ashes of Mikeys farts for this.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
DS 2 is a super game, would be up to playing a multiplayer sometime if anyone is interested. Its not as good as Planescape Torment of course, but then very few games are.

MikeyBear

Loyal Freddie
Ch3tan said:
I'll be buying it with me pay next week. Could try to resurrect #hai from the ashes of Mikeys farts for this.

GL with that Squeeky ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I have been playing DS2 a bit lately and would be interested in checking some multiplayer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom