Dun Scathaig 16:30 -> ??:??

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chiefthunder, if you don't like keep warfare, then kindly go back to CS and continue ganking there. Keep assault/defense is, after all, what this game is (or should be) about, and this is going to be made even more true come Frontiers.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
Hmm... :kissit:

I'm guessing Nol and his bunch in Midgard on friday was just out for a cup of tea and had no plans whatsoever to camp one of our Keeps. I can understant your frustration of not managing to take the Keep back, but whining over it will not help.

...and about the RP I think Mids got shitloads of RP from holding the Keep and if 2 Guilds in Hib got more pr. player so what, they would probably have got more anyway.

FoM has Arvakr, if you wanna popp in plz do, we'll be waiting.

We continued taking keeps, we attacked you when you tried to take our keeps, you eventually tossed us out with 157 people :D which was nice.

It's pretty difficult as hibs to take back defended keeps, most of the time we have less people outside then you have inside, btw it's hilarious to watch you run away every time we charge you. Last night(sunday) we have learned some new stuff, and it ended well for us.

It was funny, both mid and alb taking keeps in hib, then sitting inside expecting hibs to able to field numbers to offer both of you a satisfying night of farming, which is logistically impossible. But you allowed me to get a suitable size army, which ran around killing loads of people trying to take loads of other keeps like Scath, Nged and Behn. All in all it was a great night farming, I found tuffytoilets whines satisfying

I don't mind keep takes, if I could bring overwhelming numbers I would, at least it stops all those poor classes that are not welcome in uber groups a chance to have fun but not everyone in Hib agrees with me. I take my zergs to places where the "uber" don't play, then both sides of roleplayers have a great time fighting it out over a few keeps, wrecking doors and having general fun. It's great when I get the opportunity to do it in my backyard, it generally swells my numbers and gives me the opportunity to clean up emain for some easy rp's and general piss off factor :D

Snurre

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Sheesh, hunters complain about being gimped, then shoot me for 750. Lol, someone even used a throwing axe on me :D

Yeh the throwing axes was a FoM m8 of me :)
Faril throwing machine ;)

Faril

Banned
Snurre said:
Yeh the throwing axes was a FoM m8 of me :)
Faril throwing machine ;)

Hehe yai! We laughed quite well when we saw ur post Nol...
Had to something when treb was destroyed

:sex:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
hehehehe, I was laughing too :D it got me interupted mid rezz, I had to run downhill again...always funny to see someone use throwing axes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom