I went to bed at 2 a.m., Crim was ours.

Woke up at 9 a.m. Crim is yours.

Uber skillz ! Hibernia :clap:

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
its a keep, who cares ;) not as if it was an alarm clock RR or anything :p

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Of course, Hib should have stopped trying to take it back as soon as you logged. :rolleyes:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
fucking alarm clock abuse. im ashamed to say im a hib :(

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
Of course, Hib should have stopped trying to take it back as soon as you logged. :rolleyes:

Nah, posted it a couple of days ago, I would expect nothing less from Hibs.
Then those same Hibs will go post on this forum how they once in bandcamp owned the GoL caster group...
Slowly sinking down to Midgard levels.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
It was the same hibbies that have been trying to take the keeps all day. just that this time they made it.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You don't expect anything from anyone but still you cry here all the time. :eek:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
It was the same hibbies that have been trying to take the keeps all day. just that this time they made it.

^^ :m00:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Then those same Hibs will go post on this forum how they once in bandcamp owned the GoL caster group...

Glottis...did i tell you that i love you!?

I LOVE YOU GLOTTIS!!!! :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Realm in "retakes own keep" shock. News at 11. Meanwhile, here's the weather...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:

lol irl @ you :cheers:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
was a few of us on the retake raid.. as u may have gathered from the guard dth msgs..

we were probing and picking u all off, trying to draw u out.. and even retaking cruachon and bolg in meantime.

so my question: when did u get the BIG numbers for the guard deaths? before 2am i take it? coz that's when we started. just coz we took keep back after 2am doesnt mean we didnt use tactics to retake it. coz we bloody well did all night :)

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
fucking alarm clock abuse. im ashamed to say im a hib :(

Well you are already starting to zerg like the Albs. All Hibs should be ashamed about that.

I see nothing wrong with the Hibs taking back there keeps at 2am in the morning, Albs have done it many times before.

The funny part was when I heard about there being 182 Albs in Emain around 10pm or 11pm GMT camping inside of Crim.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
Well you are already starting to zerg like the Albs. All Hibs should be ashamed about that.

Yeah wtf is wrong with u? never seen hippies zerg that mad ?

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:

Ofourse we zerging, Mids had bolg, Albs had crim, Mids tried Behn and Albs tried Scath - plus one of the two tried nged also. Should we have run around in single groups because it doesn't suit you?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Ofourse we zerging, Mids had bolg, Albs had crim, Mids tried Behn and Albs tried Scath - plus one of the two tried nged also. Should we have run around in single groups because it doesn't suit you?

No, you don't understand Nol: You must run in 1fg at all times, especially when it's to your disadvantage. Otherwise the Big Boys will call you nasty names, like Zerger. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
No, you don't understand Nol: You must run in 1fg at all times, especially when it's to your disadvantage. Otherwise the Big Boys will call you nasty names, like Zerger. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

You mean like Hibs call Albs zergers?

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You mean like Hibs call Albs zergers?

The arsehole in your post your siamese twin?

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
If you are so inlove with the keep, stay up and defend it. If they can stay up and take it, u can stay up and defend it. Same rules for everyone =O 24/7 game.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Hibs = boring bastards last night

imo good to see they /zerg/whine/bitch/rude like the rest of us.

Btw how many defenders were at Crim when u finally took it using all your skillz and tactics?

or was your ability to stay awake longer the heart and soul of your skillz and tactics?

btw can u promise ot not attack any keeps we take till 4am? if so thats fine with me :)

:drink:

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Meh, there were 100 mids inside bolg, cant even begin to count how many albs inside crim. So we had a 70-80 man zerg, well SORRY FOR WORRYING ABOUT WHOLE OF ALB AND MID ON OUR FRONTIER :p

We try to take bolg, we fail, we fail, we fail, and wait, one time albs came and wiped us just to spite us (then mids made an exit and wtfpwned em)

Then both parties try for another keeps...
We tried all to take all keeps, some we failed, and eventually we managed.
What did you expect?

And btw you re just angry because you were waiting on your farm-keep all day with no action. Sorry we dont just kill ourselves on your feet

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
We won't mention all the times I've logged on at 6am before work and found Albs/Mids taking Hibbie keeps then :touch:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Sheogorath said:
We try to take bolg, we fail, we fail, we fail, and wait, one time albs came and wiped us just to spite us (then mids made an exit and wtfpwned em)

er, what makes you think Midds killed us ?? They r to fat and slow, we left before they knew what was going on.

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
er, what makes you think Midds killed us ?? They r to fat and slow, we left before they knew what was going on.

Some stealther said so in cg :p Must have missed most of it i guess

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Soooo when did albs stop re-taking their keeps at night-time? :eek:

Try again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom