FH Subscriber
Read that, thought *meh*

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
think duke is best off staying dead tbh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I just want to fight that tentacle monster from that mock-up picture they released years ago. Probably total bollocks but wth eh? :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its Duke. If it happens, I'd play the demo and decide from there.

To date its not been shown to be anything more than vapourware and a kind of internet urban myth all of its own.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My gamer sense is tingling.

Though in all seriousness, it's a gambit to say the least to any developer. This title must e the best thing ever to hit the shelves, or it should stay buried. This is not a "Well we made our version of it" game, there's no real leanway for experimentation. It could put the company on the map, past Halo and World of Warcraft, but if they fail, everyone will remember it forever.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I think these days the people who remember Duke are actually in the minority. The majority of kid gamers still at school will have no idea who Duke is. I think as you lot are older you are expecting a world domination when in fact i can see it just being another game that the kids wont play while there is still Call of Duty games being made

Nate

FH is my second home
Your face, your ass..what's the difference?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I really didn't give a shit about the first Duke game, and I really do not give a shit about this one. I think it's hilarious that publishers and developers are still wasting their time with this and have convinced themselves there is a market for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom