Duels

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Duelled tons last 2 weeks. About 6-8 Hibs and only lost to Valky who was cheating kinda cos she was a level 25 bs. Was all down to last hit that one but she died straight after from poison! Dropped the rest. Also duelled Stoptryingtohitme and took him out. So I have met my commitments with regard to duelling it seems. Only one I never duelled I think was Darkmack I think cos he seems to have deleted his alt now :D .

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
if i was buffed buddy (which 90% of the time i am now) i woulda whoped ur little SB ass all teh way bk 2 ur keep ;) GF tho

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Duelled tons last 2 weeks. About 6-8 Hibs and only lost to Valky who was cheating kinda cos she was a level 25 bs. Was all down to last hit that one but she died straight after from poison! Dropped the rest. Also duelled Stoptryingtohitme and took him out. So I have met my commitments with regard to duelling it seems. Only one I never duelled I think was Darkmack I think cos he seems to have deleted his alt now :D .

But remember we had 2 duels and the first one i backed off after 3 swings as you would of died m8. But got a new firbolg BM now level 24 gladlly duel you at that level unbuffed. Just beckon /bow me and i will drop buffs to duel you.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Valk you were buffed the first fight. It can go really pear shaped for me when someone is buffed cos I can miss over and over. Don't happen anything like that when someone is unbuffed. Will havva shot at that big Firbolg for sure once I can log on that is.

Stopme I wouldn't be so confident about me not dropping you when you buffed m8. Always more than one way to kill someone and there are ways I don't use when I duel. Will catch yah buffed up soon and we shall see :touch: . I want to try disease out on you to see if your healing slows or stops :D . You right in the s*** if it does ain't you!

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry MKJ your wrong. 1st Fight i was unbuffed as before that i even come upto you and dropped my buffs on top of you. Even took screens and sinthia would back me up aswell.
Sure i will log BM on today when i can and look for you hopefully can stay on long enough tho as BT messing around with phone line and adsl keeps going down damnit :(

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
No good you looking for me cos since the last patch I can't log in cos all I get is a 403 error. Quite a number of people are having the same problem.

Seems a bit odd to me that you were unbuffed the first fight cos I saw you dropping the buffs for the 2nd fight. First fight I got annihilated 2nd fight you very nearly died which makes sense to me.

Anyways no big deal I have a shot at that Firbolg once they get this login matter sorted.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
chants arnt spells, if u want 2 counteract my heal chant u have to do 21 dmg to me every 5 seconds, which is relitivly easy, but meh, its another couple of hits aint it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom